Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything that landed you in the hospital. I hope you're around here for a long time!

Me too! However , the purpose of my post was to illustrate how something can happen to completely change your perspective on life. Things that once were paramount suddenly seem not all that important.

I just got home from spending most of the day at the ER. Had some heart issues again this morning. My blood pressure started to drop and when it got down to 70/40 I decided to call an ambulance since I was home by myself. They got things under control without having to send me to Knoxville and let me come home. I am sitting here now, with a beautiful little blonde 20 month old great granddaughter in my lap.. Getting out trying to make a lot of money is not so important to me any more.

You're a "great"? Living the dream, my man (at least it's one of mine).:yes:

Not pointed at anyone, but felt like posting this reminder:

Character/Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.

Not pointed at anyone, but felt like posting this reminder:

Character/Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.

Spot on mate. Many here could learn that lesson.

I am really looking for an honest IMO to grow a team with. I have a huge network but sounds like Ben and Brad are very ethical and honest which is what's most important to me.
I'd like to be able to offer agents an opportunity to work from home via telesales.
I can be reached at 860.309.0220 or gwfinancial(at)gmail(dot)com

I am really looking for an honest IMO to grow a team with. I have a huge network but sounds like Ben and Brad are very ethical and honest which is what's most important to me.
I'd like to be able to offer agents an opportunity to work from home via telesales.
I can be reached at or

Posting your info like this is a great way to get to talk to all the people you didn't actually want to speak with.

Back