Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

With all the stuff that you make an issue of when there's nothing there this is one you have a problem with?:goofy:
When Have I ever made an issue of something along this line? I did post a comment on LH's 20 pay rates which you took issue with.. BTW, the rates were correct. ;)

Did boman not admit he was looking at Efes?It was on another thread and I just magnified it.

Loyalty is important, I believe, in all areas of life and in all relationships. If someone wants to jump ship for five or 10 points, so be it. But most of us on here, already have top contracts so that is not an issue. Now for those guys that are sitting at 60, 70, 80 point contracts and want to leave because they're getting screwed, that's another story.

But to make this argument that we only should be loyal to our families is debatable at best and a little shortsighted as well. You reap what you sow.

Most of us here, if we're successful at this, make more than enough to provide for family. At some point, it becomes less about providing for your family and more about the extra toys you can buy.

Loyalty is important, I believe, in all areas of life and in all relationships. If someone wants to jump ship for five or 10 points, so be it. But most of us on here, already have top contracts so that is not an issue. Now for those guys that are sitting at 60, 70, 80 point contracts and want to leave because they're getting screwed, that's another story. But to make this argument that we only should be loyal to our families is debatable at best and a little shortsighted as well. You reap what you sow. Most of us here, if we're successful at this, make more than enough to provide for family. At some point, it becomes less about providing for your family and more about the extra toys you can buy.

Yeah, but what about when your IMO throws you under the bus(sides with the company/agrees with spammers etc)....they sure don't have any loyalty.

----------

Sorry...I couldn't help myself ;)

When Have I ever made an issue of something along this line? I did post a comment on LH's 20 pay rates which you took issue with.. BTW, the rates were correct. ;)

This is what I'm talking about. That's a misrepresentation of that discussion. I took no issues with anything about those rates.

----------

Loyalty is important, I believe, in all areas of life and in all relationships. If someone wants to jump ship for five or 10 points, so be it. But most of us on here, already have top contracts so that is not an issue. Now for those guys that are sitting at 60, 70, 80 point contracts and want to leave because they're getting screwed, that's another story.

But to make this argument that we only should be loyal to our families is debatable at best and a little shortsighted as well. You reap what you sow.

Most of us here, if we're successful at this, make more than enough to provide for family. At some point, it becomes less about providing for your family and more about the extra toys you can buy.

There's also a big difference between an agent moving as a sole proprietor vs an agnet with a downline and using bringing those agents with you to negotiate for yourself.

Yeah, but what about when your IMO throws you under the bus(sides with the company/agrees with spammers etc)....they sure don't have any loyalty. ---------- Sorry...I couldn't help myself ;)

Since Boman's the title character of this popcorn fashizzle, are you saying his IMO threw him under the bus with spammers or are you just projecting?

Since Boman's the title character of this popcorn fashizzle, are you saying his IMO threw him under the bus with spammers or are you just projecting?

Brad never threw me under the bus! And I never said I was going to EFES. When they came out with this new program I looked at it. Just wasn't as good as what I had or what I could offer.

Back