Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

This is what I'm talking about. That's a misrepresentation of that discussion. I took no issues with anything about those rates. ---------- There's also a big difference between an agent moving as a sole proprietor vs an agnet with a downline and using bringing those agents with you to negotiate for yourself.

Well I agree with that.

Brad never threw me under the bus! And I never said I was going to EFES. When they came out with this new program I looked at it. Just wasn't as good as what I had or what I could offer.

So who's the spammer? EFES? And how come every body's always pickin on you?

Well I guess maybe they are nervous about your road show. Seems like agents visit your road show and before long they get in a pissin contest with their IMO, get fired and then contracting with 360.

Where's the next road show targeting agents?

So who's the spammer? EFES? And how come every body's always pickin on you?

Well I guess maybe they are nervous about your road show. Seems like agents visit your road show and before long they get in a pissin contest with their IMO, get fired and then contracting with 360.

Where's the next road show targeting agents?

I don't target agents. The agents that come on my trips are already contracted. And it's it Shreveport Louisiana.

Contracted with you, brad, 360, EFES, Galt or Gooner?

So glad I found this forum: informative, entertaining and lucrative.

This is what I'm talking about. That's a misrepresentation of that discussion. I took no issues with anything about those rates.

----------

This sounded to me like you were taking issue with it.

Originally Posted by jdeasy View Post

Running out of things to start sh!t about?

You were wrong on the LH rate but of course you didn't see it anyway so you don't know what you talking about to start with.

You are wrong on Newby offing LH contracts unless he just flat out lied to me on the phone about it today.

Now you want to wander off into foolishness about what cars are American and which ones are not?

And for the record, I was not wrong about LH's rates; I was not wrong about Newby being listed as offering LH contracts (even though he should not have been according to Adam)... And, a car built in Canada ( or Mexico) ain't American. That's 3 for 3 on your being wrong.. :biggrin:

My god were like children, if I wanted to ride with JD I'm sure he would be cool if it if I wanted to ride with Ben he would be cool with it if I wanted to go see Todd I'm sure he'd be cool if it y'all act like children.

This whole thing was started on a lie and just some guy trying to start smack on a forum.

I have contracts with 360, and others, if the opportunity arose and I can get a contract with FEX or with Todd or whomever, I would if it bettered my situation, that said I have contracts with IMO's most of you have never even heard of and guess what I still make money I'm perfectly happy with my IMO's, they treat me with respect because I treat them with respect.

Lastly the up line doesn't control your income only you do even at 80% or hundred and 50% you control your income.

This sounded to me like you were taking issue with it.

Originally Posted by jdeasy View Post

Running out of things to start sh!t about?

You were wrong on the LH rate but of course you didn't see it anyway so you don't know what you talking about to start with.

You are wrong on Newby offing LH contracts unless he just flat out lied to me on the phone about it today.

Now you want to wander off into foolishness about what cars are American and which ones are not?

And for the record, I was not wrong about LH's rates; I was not wrong about Newby being listed as offering LH contracts (even though he should not have been according to Adam)... And, a car built in Canada ( or Mexico) ain't American. That's 3 for 3 on your being wrong.. :biggrin:

You didn't see the lady's policy so you were just talking out of your ass as always.

Newby does not offer LH contracts. Again, talking out of your ass.

Chevrolet is an American company. Again, talking out of your ass.

So you are wrong on all 3 and too frickin stupid to know it.

----------

So FEX is selling LH now?

Only according to rouse(off the)mark.

Last edited:
Back