Best Final Expense Lead

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Hey guys,

I am new to FE sales and have worked the lead that talks about Social Security only paying $255 and so on... and... I really hate it...lol

I have spoken to EFES and SECURUS and Securus won't let me see their lead. EFES sent me an email with their lead so I know it doesn't mention LIFE INSURANCE on it.

Who has a lead that says LIFE INSURANCE in it? Does Securus? Can someone cut and paste their lead on here for me?

NO I AM NOT DOING MY OWN LEAD DROPS, IN MY AREA THEY COME BACK .4% even with the Social SECURITY Lead!

Thanks for any feedback:)

Hey guys,

I am new to FE sales and have worked the lead that talks about Social Security only paying $255 and so on... and... I really hate it...lol

I have spoken to EFES and SECURUS and Securus won't let me see their lead. EFES sent me an email with their lead so I know it doesn't mention LIFE INSURANCE on it.

Who has a lead that says LIFE INSURANCE in it? Does Securus? Can someone cut and paste their lead on here for me?

NO I AM NOT DOING MY OWN LEAD DROPS, IN MY AREA THEY COME BACK .4% even with the Social SECURITY Lead!

When I was with Equita they used the Social security lead and it very clearly mentioned life insurance on it. I am sure JD will tell you the same thing. You could go with Lincoln or Senior Life, their leads are a little more straightforward from what I have seen, but not much better overall

Hey guys,

EFES may have a lead card that's different than the one they have been sending for me for almost 4 years. The very first sentence is; "We are proud to introduce a Senior Final Expense Life Insurance Program ....."

Sr. Life has a DM piece that mentions life insurance 3 times, burial expenses a couple of times, final expenses twice.

Believe it or not, the closing % between this lead and the $225 Soc. Sec. Death Benefit card are about the same.

What's between the agent's ears has a big determination which lead will yield you the best results.

Their DM leads are $24 apiece no matter which city or state you need them in. And no JD, I'm not recruiting.....just sharing info.

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. Truth is, I am new to FE and am running into a lot of people that seem to have the assumption that the letter they replied to referred to some free program. Whe selling Mortgage Protection, they KNEW it was for insurance and didn't assume anything was free.

JD, I think the return in my area is so bad that they send a different letter. Here is a copy of what I was told would be mailed out to my clients. As you can see, it doesn't mention anything about insurance.

You may qualify for a state-regulated program to pay for

your final expenses
[FONT=Arial,Bold]regardless of your medical condition[/FONT]

even if you have been turned down before.

It is important you know how to qualify for this benefit

available to you. This benefit
[FONT=Arial,Bold]will pay for 100% of all[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Bold]
funeral expenses
[/FONT]
up to $35,000. This payment is tax-free

for FL residents.

You are entitled to receive this
[FONT=Arial,BoldItalic]free information [/FONT]as a

resident of Florida.

Please return the attached postage-paid card today.

Back