Can I Get a Quote for a Client

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
Male, 65, NT, zip 34611, no major health issues, good height weight. Looking to stay around $55/month.

He moved 3 hours away from me so I'd rather stick with a company that can do it all by phone or by email if possible.

All these can be sold over the phone - attached below

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 52
Thanks guys, looks like Foresters or Liberty Bankers is the way to go. I'm not contracted with LB though.

I do have equitable for med supps though. I wonder if I can do their FE

As far as Liberty Bankers, you just submit a contract, then you can write an app. They don't give you a writing number until you write your first piece of business.

Thanks guys, looks like Foresters or Liberty Bankers is the way to go. I'm not contracted with LB though.

I do have equitable for med supps though. I wonder if I can do their FE

Yes you can and they have telesales for FE.

Equitable is $55.23
Foresters is $55.75
LBL is $55.94

All within a few cents of each other.

As far as Liberty Bankers, you just submit a contract, then you can write an app. They don't give you a writing number until you write your first piece of business.

Is LB easier to deal with or something? Why not just write foresters?

I see so many Forester's polices get replaced because of it being Fraternal. I don't think it is right that agents use the Fraternal scare to get people to change, but I have learned to just avoid it and I don't have to worry about losing policies to it anymore.

The last 2 Forester's I wrote got replaced because of it, and I did everything possible to try to change their minds and it didn't work.

Just keep in mind that you have to be approved for phone sales with Foresters. They usually get you approved in a day. You're upline can submit the request for you.

Back