Objection on Appointment Setting .... Is this Insurance?

Ow do you defuse the ... Is this insurance on setting the appointment (phone call)? Thanks.

Why would you want to defuse it? More agents complain about the responder not knowing it was about life insurance.

Before I was using the E64 card I said I was calling about 'final expense life insurance".

Well................is it?
perhaps I didn't make myself clear ...

You call them and they say ... "Is this insurance? I already took care of that?" Etc. Yesterday, this came because he had 30,000 from a long time ago and a small bankers life policy he just got ... I was too new to know if I could offer better than bankers?

You call them and they say ... "Is this insurance? I already took care of that?" Etc. Yesterday, this came because he had 30,000 from a long time ago and a small bankers life policy he just got ... I was too new to know if I could offer better than bankers?

I don't know what you've got in your bag, but you should be able to beat Bankers if they just took it out.

When they say they just took out bankers I reintroduce myself as their new best friend.

Bankers smoker rates aren't all that bad but definitely beatable.
I wrote a guy this week that had a quote from bankers that was $10 higher for 5k.
That's crazy spread. He was only 61.

When they say they just took out bankers I reintroduce myself as their new best friend. Bankers smoker rates aren't all that bad but definitely beatable. I wrote a guy this week that had a quote from bankers that was $10 higher for 5k. That's crazy spread. He was only 61.

Then I should do pretty good against a 65-year-old male that doesn't smoke.

"This is about the state-regulated final expense program you sent in; all I need is 5 minutes to SHOW you the information you requested - what you do with it is up to YOU. How's Tuesday at 2?"

^^^ Perfect response. Put it back on them, reiterate that it's no obligation and close on the appt again.

You can't sell them if you don't get in the door.

Back