Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

I only have one stipulation and that is you identify yourself by name and the organization you work with.

Larry, welcome to the forum. I love how you are taking the reigns and stipulating how we should act.:D Good luck with that. I do however wish you the best of luck on here and hope Securus is everything you say it is. If so there will lots of happy agents in your hierarchy. You are lucky to have Tim, make sure you take good care of him.
Crazymaynard-Thanks you for the reply. Please understand that I am not in a position to demand anything. All I ask is that if others want honest answers than they should be honest and let the world know who they are as I have identified who I am. Please don't take any offense in what I posted as none was intended. I just don't think it is appropriate for people to criticize others without identifying who they are unless of course they have a hidden agenda. This is why I chose to be out in the open with full disclosure and 100% transparency. Hopefully the others will have the same honest approach.

Have a nice night and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry
</IMG>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I only have one stipulation and that is you identify yourself by name and the organization you work with.

Larry, welcome to the forum. I love how you are taking the reigns and stipulating how we should act.:D Good luck with that. I do however wish you the best of luck on here and hope Securus is everything you say it is. If so there will lots of happy agents in your hierarchy. You are lucky to have Tim, make sure you take good care of him.
I did forget to mention that Tim is a wonderful guy with a tremendous work effort and yes, we are lucky to have him. We are fortunate enough to have attracted some incredible talent with our Nationwide recruiting platform and our process which is easy to duplicate. Our people are our greatest resource this is why we are able to attract them and build with them. After all some agents want to remain in the field while others want to build an agency. We have a step by step program which allows agents to become managers quickly and efficiently. This is why Tim made the jump. He is now in a position in three short months to leave the field if he so chooses. Don't take my word for it, contact Tim and he will show you his production reports. After all, the proof is in the pudding. We have multiple success stories just like him.

I sincerely wish you all the best!

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
</IMG>

Last edited:

Thanks so much for the welcome FexQuote. Was having issue posting but seems great now!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello Everyone:

My name is Larry Dickstein and I am the Chief Operating Officer for Securus. I appreciate all of your comments both good and bad as to what you have experienced with our company. As a company, it is our goal to provide exemplory service to the seniors across America as well as our valued managers and field force.

It is my goal to be able to provide you with accurate information on a timely basis so you will not have to depend on others who are involved in this forum. Any questions or observations will be met head on. I only have one stipulation and that is you identify yourself by name and the organization you work with. If you are independant and have no affiliation, that's fine but let's be honest with eachother. After all, you know who I am and so does this forum therefor, you should have no problem identifying yourself as well.

If you prefer to have a conversation or communication via email, please feel free to reach out to the Securus management team in the executive conference room at (732) 225-7165. If that line is busy or no one is present, please feel free to call us at our main number (800) 936-1715.

I wish you all the best!

Respectfully yours,

Larry
Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite I
Edison, NJ 08837
Executive conference room: (732) 225-7165
Main: (800) 936-1715
[email protected]

Hi Larry:
Welcome to the Forum. I appreciate your openess and honesty. It is certainly refreshing. I agree with you whole heardedly. The information on this forum is skewed as it seems to be provided by "some" folks he "may" be inclined to knock the competition because it is in their best interests or at least they think it is. I like your approach. I believe others can learn from this.

Newby, with all due respect. We will NEVER over promise or underdeliver. In fact, if you speak to our managers and agents personally, I am sure you will have a different opinion of us. Please feel free to call us anytime and we will gladly discuss our platform with you. I am sure you will see we are not for everybody but we are for the majority.

I hope you have a very successful evening.

Sincerely,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC

That post was from a year ago and I had never heard of Securus. Free leads is usually a red flag.

Since then I have not heard negative things about Scurus so I assume they are OK. I'm doing fine as an independent though.

I like your approach at being very available and open on the forum.

Back