The Truth.. Thoughtful..

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
The FAST $$$ in FE is incredible looking. POOR RENEWALS , FALL OFFS , BAD CLIENTS.. ROCKY ROAD -- BLA BLA BLA... i'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AROUND IT IN MY HEAD BUT i CAN'T. FE IS WHERE i WILL GET THE BIGGEST BANG -NOW!

The FAST $$$ in FE is incredible looking. POOR RENEWALS , FALL OFFS , BAD CLIENTS.. ROCKY ROAD -- BLA BLA BLA... i'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AROUND IT IN MY HEAD BUT i CAN'T. FE IS WHERE i WILL GET THE BIGGEST BANG -NOW!

Are you sure you're not rushing in?:laugh:

All the ladies at church seem to be into selling makeup or oils. Get on that gravy train!

I've got a buddy that is involved in pyramid sales of mail order dog food.

I can get you guys in on the ground floor.

You win, brother!
We are totally convinced that final expense is in your future, but only as a client.
Thankfully, it looks like you've found something that you're talented at!:yes:

giphy.gif

You are right. The up front money is pretty nice in FE. As time goes by you may want to consider picking up medicare as well. Not great up front $$ but they have great renewals. After a couple years of adding a client or 2 per week you will look back at your client list for medicare and you will be shocked. FE is for sure where its at though for sure :biggrin:

Try yelling at yourself in the mirror next time, by now no one in the forum believes you will ever write a single policy of any type.

Back