Direct Mail Leads Ideas

victor247

Expert
Hey guys, I never really ran a direct mail campaign before and wanted to know what the process looked like. I have mailed post cards before, I just want to know how you guys do it and who you use for marketing pieces. Do you make your own? Do you order them through a vendor? Thank you.

Hey guys, I never really ran a direct mail campaign before and wanted to know what the process looked like. I have mailed post cards before, I just want to know how you guys do it and who you use for marketing pieces. Do you make your own? Do you order them through a vendor? Thank you.

I specialize in FE and ONLY target that market. With that being said, I have used outside vendors like The Lead Connections and Jenmarco, and had success with both. Unfortunately, my returns in Florida are terrible and it's better for me to pay per lead. The fixed cost lead program that I use makes it possible for me to write $30,000 + in AP every month.

If you are in the FE market, PM me and I will gladly give you some direction

I have the best DM program for mortgage insurance, if your looking for a new place to hang your hat .

Back