RGI For Direct Mail Leads

Has anyone ever used RGI out of Georgia for DM leads?

I have. They didn't allow tweeking ages, incomes or excluding PO Boxes back then though. It was last year. I heard they let you set your own parameters now which would make them much better.

Go with Chris at the lead connection. He's doing an awesome job for me and my agents

Yeah I spoke with them last week and if I remember correctly they don't allow you to customize the wording on the lead and I think the fact that it says "state regulated program" and return this for your FREE info instead of insurance is misleading and I really would prefer people know what it's about so I'm not wasting my time or money.

Yeah I spoke with them last week and if I remember correctly they don't allow you to customize the wording on the lead and I think the fact that it says "state regulated program" and return this for your FREE info instead of insurance is misleading and I really would prefer people know what it's about so I'm not wasting my time or money.

I'm pretty sure the lead connection will allow you to design it any way you desire

I'm pretty sure the lead connection will allow you to design it any way you desire

Yeah I'll have to double check with them then cause I got Chris's mom on the phone he wasn't in at the time I called.

Yeah I'll have to double check with them then cause I got Chris's mom on the phone he wasn't in at the time I called.

Most of Chris's leads very clearly say life insurance.

They can word it any way you want to.

I used them a few months ago and they did let me change the wording on their mailer.

Back