3 Amigos Walk into Texas And.....BAM!

Spur city is what 6-1? Galt looks 5-2 and Davey about 5-0?Next time they hammer Daviso they need to look in the mirror. I'd love to see Galt,Davey and Daviso in a picture.

Hahaha! Im 5'7 with shoes on!

Maybe we can get Andrew Fikes in the picture!

They take some cool pics. This is Me (John Galt), Matt Mungia (Spurcity) and Shannon Davey hanging out at Matts' crib in TX. Great time guys. Hope to do it again. Great ride alongs with Matt. Guy knows his peeps. Big shout out to Matt and his wife for showing me super hospitality, especially when I cramped out with a kidney stone.

Remembering the good ol' times!

Dude this is soooooo ironic, ive had 2 kidney stones since Friday and I pulled a major muscle in my back today :(. #downthisweekend

Knew things were running too smoothly for you the last few weeks.. :1wink: Seriously, hope you get to felling better quickly.. You got an 8K week waiting on you out there somewhere.

Knew things were running too smoothly for you the last few weeks.. :1wink: Seriously, hope you get to felling better quickly.. You got an 8K week waiting on you out there somewhere.

Thanks Rouse, yea i was really really close to $8k last week. Oh well, got up to get some water and place some more tiger balm on my back, I pulled my freaking back today too:1mad:

Yes and Yes. ;);)

----------

Yep, I get them about once a year. Been over a year so i was due LOL, passed one Monday night and another one Tuesday morning. OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!:mad:

----------

Thats ok I can take all the "low" blows yall can dish out. I mean its not like Im gonna "lower" myself like others. Thats just "lowering" my standards. LOL, but some on here get all bent out of shape about it :biggrin::biggrin:

I've had about 35 kidney stones in the last 25 years. SUCKS. The less soda and the more water I drink the better off I am. JG are you a big soda drinker?

----------

Yuuuuuuuuuup

Father, Uncle, Grandfather, ALL had kidney stones. Hell they still get them. Dad warns me I'll be getting them and I'm like nope, filtered water drinker here. I mean legit filtered with a fancy unit under my sink.

Sugar doesn't cause kidney stones, it's our damn Florida water. By the time it goes from the aquifer thru the limestone it legit has sediment, basically very tiny rocks. No shock those build up in your kidney overtime.

I love me some sweet tea, but VERY rarely drink it. 64oz of filtered water daily. My brother is a huge Coca-Cola drinker but he's good too because they use a very good water filtration system to make coke with.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it to keep the fear away :err:

According to an old doctor I went to it was caffeine. He said that some peoples bodies didn't know how to handle calcium. So the best you could do was to drink a lot of water to thin the urine and increase frequency of urination. Basically keeping your kidneys washed of excess calcium. The problem with caffeine is it actually dehydrates you. The problem with soda drinkers is two fold. Not only does the caffeine dehydrate but it is also replacing the water that we should have been drinking in the first place.

----------

Do you actually see the stones that pass or are they mostly too small, like a grain of sand? Every now and then I think I have one pass but I never can see anything.

I've had many that were caught with a strainer that they give you to piss through. Had 3 that were actually so large they got stuck. No argument that I'm not hung like a bull but one measure 4 mm and one 5 mm. THAT IS HUGE.

I've had about 35 kidney stones in the last 25 years. SUCKS. The less soda and the more water I drink the better off I am. JG are you a big soda drinker?

----------

According to an old doctor I went to it was caffeine. He said that some peoples bodies didn't know how to handle calcium. So the best you could do was to drink a lot of water to thin the urine and increase frequency of urination. Basically keeping your kidneys washed of excess calcium. The problem with caffeine is it actually dehydrates you. The problem with soda drinkers is two fold. Not only does the caffeine dehydrate but it is also replacing the water that we should have been drinking in the first place.

----------

I've had many that were caught with a strainer that they give you to piss through. Had 3 that were actually so large they got stuck. No argument that I'm not hung like a bull but one measure 4 mm and one 5 mm. THAT IS HUGE.

No i steer away from sodas, its the caff in the coffee, calcium, right on the money, so my options are headaches every day from skipping coffee or pass a few stones each year, headaches make me feel old whole stones let me know im alive!! :)

Back