38 Diabetic, Overweight

How many units of insulin do they take a day? Age of onset? Any complications, or other medical condidtions. Ht/WT...most recent A1C reading...YOU need to get more info about them, before others can help. Also, what type of Life Insurance? How much coverage?

YOU need to get more info about them, before others can help. Also, what type of Life Insurance? How much coverage?

x2

You also need to make sure of what they are willing to pay. Diabetics are often in denial of their health and won't pay the cost of a table rating.

Type 1 is much tougher than type 2 in most cases. But circumstances will dictate what happens.

As was already mentioned A1C readings will be important as well as amount of insulin taken.

Another big issue will be additional risk factors. Ht/Wt as well as tobacco use (specifically smoking tobacco), cholesterol, and family history of heart disease and strokes.

38 is young to develop diabetes.

How many units of insulin do they take a day? Age of onset? Any complications, or other medical condidtions. Ht/WT...most recent A1C reading...YOU need to get more info about them, before others can help. Also, what type of Life Insurance? How much coverage?

Okay, this was dropped off on me, will get all the details and report back. Thank you.

Okay, this was dropped off on me, will get all the details and report back. Thank you.

What everyone else said and what state? You should keep a DM questionnaire handy till you know what to ask.

Have they applied anywhere else? If so what happened?

Of course this person is probably looking for that $10. term plan they saw on TV.

Also how much is Overweight anyway. 100#s? 200#s? 300.#s? 400#s?

----------

Insulin dependent? Two different people type 1 and 2. Any carriers that will touch them?

Sorry, to answer your question. > Yes.

Last edited:
What everyone else said and what state? You should keep a DM questionnaire handy till you know what to ask.

Have they applied anywhere else? If so what happened?

Of course this person is probably looking for that $10. term plan they saw on TV.

Also how much is Overweight anyway. 100#s? 200#s? 300.#s? 400#s?

----------

Sorry, to answer your question. > Yes.

5 foot 5 300's. Turned down by MassMutual, what I posted was the email that I got sent. I was just trying to get some pre battle information here. I really appreciate all the help.

5 foot 5 300's. Turned down by MassMutual, what I posted was the email that I got sent. I was just trying to get some pre battle information here. I really appreciate all the help.

Probably going to be declined by everyone. I'll bet their A1C is high too, among other issues.

Back