Aetna/American Continental

I have read a number of posts of agents that highly recommend Aetna/American Continental

I emailed them and got a packet including premiums for my area--which look good

My question is to the Aetna fans--what do you like so much about them?

Especially as opposed to SNL?

I know if you recommend them there are good reasons--like to hear them

And if you don't want to leave yourself open to the slash and insult crowd--I get that. Feel free to PM me

THANK YOU for your time!

Lol I love being insulted . It means I'm doing something right . Aetna. No mib, easiest pos,chf as graded. The smallest list of decline drugs. Great company to deal with.

Mainly because they take darn near everybody. I've yet to have one turned down, even since the script check. If you follow the app and follow the script guide there is no confusion.

It is also a POS decision, which in some cases you really want. They are pretty hassle free, like SNL. Easy to work with, I actually don't think I've ever had an amendment or had to redo an app...probably the only carrier that I can say that about.

The list is looong. They call you to thank you for business and will call you to see if you need supplies.

Their website is pretty easy to navigate.

So Aetna goes ahead of SNL on people in their 70's and those that are taking some "questionable" medications.

Yeah I DONT like being insulted--thats why a lot of people DONT share their experiences on here. I get a lot of PMs that start out something like "I would have posted this but--there is a group that just slashes EVERYONE and I get sick of dealing with it so I never post" SHAME that agents that can use the information LOSE access to these people!

I wasn't insulting anyone--I am avoiding and trying to help others avoid it!

So they do a POS interview? But the interviewer does NOT do an MIB? Thats odd?

Premium wise how do they compare with your other carriers?

Gooner I agree 100% and much to my amazement I wrote a 71 yr old that looked like a body builder yesterday.$103 a month aetna and during the interview I got an uneasy feeling as he was struggling a little. He forgot some of his his social security #. Much to my amazement at the end of interview lady asks him while were on speaker phone if he takes Aricept. He said no no. I get back on phone and she said rejected. I'm shocked she confronted insured. After we get off phone he shows me another bottle and its aricept.

Gooner I agree 100% and much to my amazement I wrote a 71 yr old that looked like a body builder yesterday.$103 a month aetna and during the interview I got an uneasy feeling as he was struggling a little. He forgot some of his his social security #. Much to my amazement at the end of interview lady asks him while were on speaker phone if he takes Aricept. He said no no. I get back on phone and she said rejected. I'm shocked she confronted insured. After we get off phone he shows me another bottle and its aricept.

So he forgot to tell you, thats stellar lol

----------

Mainly because they take darn near everybody. I've yet to have one turned down, even since the script check. If you follow the app and follow the script guide there is no confusion.

It is also a POS decision, which in some cases you really want. They are pretty hassle free, like SNL. Easy to work with, I actually don't think I've ever had an amendment or had to redo an app...probably the only carrier that I can say that about.

The list is looong. They call you to thank you for business and will call you to see if you need supplies.

Their website is pretty easy to navigate.

So Aetna goes ahead of SNL on people in their 70's and those that are taking some "questionable" medications.
What he ^^^^^^ said.

I have read a number of posts of agents that highly recommend Aetna/American Continental

I emailed them and got a packet including premiums for my area--which look good

My question is to the Aetna fans--what do you like so much about them?

Especially as opposed to SNL?

I know if you recommend them there are good reasons--like to hear them

And if you don't want to leave yourself open to the slash and insult crowd--I get that. Feel free to PM me

THANK YOU for your time!

AM Con is super easy to work with. Nice folks and no nonsense. Website is super simple to navigate. Not much to dislike about them aside from their comp is 10+ points below most others.

HAHA...it wasn't his first rodeo.

I did one with RNA last week, same thing...as I'm listing out the meds for the interviewer, she butts in, "Oh yeah, I take this Donezipil too" Thanks lady, yeah, that one sucked...I was 13 minutes already into the interview by that point.

HAHA...it wasn't his first rodeo.

I did one with RNA last week, same thing...as I'm listing out the meds for the interviewer, she butts in, "Oh yeah, I take this Donezipil too" Thanks lady, yeah, that one sucked...I was 13 minutes already into the interview by that point.

yesterday wrote first RNA in year cause haven't wanted anything to do with the 25 min "business prevention" voice app----------was far away and needed to get a decision then so seemed like a good time to save my looming termination for no biz-------got to the end and did not get a decision but this has to go to underwriting, huhhhhhh??????????---------she says they should advise within 24 hours---------well 24 hours has come and gone with no word----------don't expect to use them again after the 25 min ordeal with a hanging end-result---business prevention accomplished. Anyone who uses them with a clue why I got no decision?

Conflict on mib usually.Ive gotten that a few times with Sagicor and when they send in it's been approved.

Latest posts

Back