75, NT, F
No history of heart attacks, CHF, etc., but
2 stents put in in 2013, + 1 stent in July 2014
Takes Plavix in conjunction with the stents
Metformin for controlled diabetes
the usual meds for controlled HBP

Can I say AmCon level? Or no

Looking to help this lady as she apparently had a shady agent
stick her with a 15K policy with ANICO @ $209/MO.

Thanks

Depends on how she answers the question, but that sure sounds like diabetes plus a heart issue.

He said no CHF.

It's the diabetes with heart problems that will make it modified though

Yeah, I read that wrong and after I read Josh saying the stents being a heart problem I realized it was Modified so I deleted my post. I had a brain fart. lol

AM Con is super easy to work with. Nice folks and no nonsense. Website is super simple to navigate. Not much to dislike about them aside from their comp is 10+ points below most others.

I know their street comp isn't as high as an Oxford but if you're 10+ points short it may be time to look around for more competitive comp. Unless your upline is earning your business in other ways.

I know their street comp isn't as high as an Oxford but if you're 10+ points short it may be time to look around for more competitive comp. Unless your upline is earning your business in other ways.

I think what he was saying is that aci has comp around 10-15% u dee what other companies offer...as street and even for heavy hitters. I know my Americo and Foresters comp blows ACI out of the water...somehow I managed to write 2 times as much with ACI as I did with the other 2 combined...easy to do business with.

I think what he was saying is that aci has comp around 10-15% u dee what other companies offer...as street and even for heavy hitters. I know my Americo and Foresters comp blows ACI out of the water...somehow I managed to write 2 times as much with ACI as I did with the other 2 combined...easy to do business with.

When Americo actually approves someone, that is. And doesn't rescind it later.

75, NT, F
No history of heart attacks, CHF, etc., but
2 stents put in in 2013, + 1 stent in July 2014
Takes Plavix in conjunction with the stents
Metformin for controlled diabetes
the usual meds for controlled HBP

Can I say AmCon level? Or no

Looking to help this lady as she apparently had a shady agent
stick her with a 15K policy with ANICO @ $209/MO.

Thanks

Why is the agent shady for "sticking her with" ANICO? I use them all the time. She agreed to and is paying (I assume) the premium.

Why is the agent shady for "sticking her with" ANICO? I use them all the time. She agreed to and is paying (I assume) the premium.

Shady, because he set it up so that she pays HIM directly. And FEX Quotes is showing ANICO @ 118.58/ month. I'm thinking she must have been confused, ANICO was her old policy that lapsed. This has got to be Senior Life or something else way overpriced.

Shady, because he set it up so that she pays HIM directly. And FEX Quotes is showing ANICO @ 118.58/ month. I'm thinking she must have been confused, ANICO was her old policy that lapsed. This has got to be Senior Life or something else way overpriced.

Speaking of Fex quotes, is there a way to get in on a discount rate, such as a member of a group? Or does everyone just pay their own way? I've never used it....and kinda want to run a few quotes

Latest posts

Back