Aetna/American Continental

Thanks. I wonder if this would go level with American Memorial.

They only have level, preferred and standard.

I always get modified for those apps submitted with plavix medications.

----------

Speaking of Fex quotes, is there a way to get in on a discount rate, such as a member of a group? Or does everyone just pay their own way? I've never used it....and kinda want to run a few quotes

Most of the IMOs that post on here have a discount, you can contract with one and get the monthly discount.

----------

Shady, because he set it up so that she pays HIM directly. And FEX Quotes is showing ANICO @ 118.58/ month. I'm thinking she must have been confused, ANICO was her old policy that lapsed. This has got to be Senior Life or something else way overpriced.

You should get all the facts first, then do your research and see if you can come up with a better value. The forum will help you.

At this moment and until you replace it, she is covered and in a much better position than not having any coverage.

He could be shady, he could be a debit agent or maybe he like 75 year old chicks.

We just dont know, but at least let us know about the chicks.

I have read a number of posts of agents that highly recommend Aetna/American Continental

I emailed them and got a packet including premiums for my area--which look good

My question is to the Aetna fans--what do you like so much about them?

Especially as opposed to SNL?

I know if you recommend them there are good reasons--like to hear them

And if you don't want to leave yourself open to the slash and insult crowd--I get that. Feel free to PM me

THANK YOU for your time!

I did an Aetna/American Continental final expense product video review/write-up here.

Aetna does not rate angina or nitro meds, even current use.

Weird thing is although they consider Stent placement a 'circulatory disorder' thus eligible for GDB if placed w/in 12 or 24 months; they also have a 'heart blockage' question which means a Stent placed in the heart due to blockage w/in 12 months is MWL.

The uw I spoke with said most stents are placed in other areas than heart, but I'd never heard that before. ..

I got confirmation from underwriting @ American Memorial that if a prospect had heart stents put in for cholesterol build-up (but no heart surgery), and is taking Plavix in conjunction with the heart stents, they can get Standard level coverage with them. I just hope TA is as accomodating... :unsure:

Funny-- I dont find it very "tough"--and the folks I get PMs from dont seem like cowards.

Life is hard enough--without intentionally making it harder.

Anyone that wants to PM me do so--I wont call you names. I feel pretty secure about myself

Your right Flypaper, not very tough at all.

I don't visit nor post here very often for the very same reasons you mention. Also, contrary to statement of not being successful if you don't appreciate or cant handle these constant negative comments, I have over 25 years of success in this business.

I suppose its important for these people to validate themselves on a forum such as this. The shame of it is, they often have good information if you want to read 20 posts to dig out one or two of substance.

While feeding their egos they simply create a smaller community to enrich with their knowledge.

Back