Agent Lied About Tobacco

Let me ask you something.

Do you find that in most situations where you catch a lie on the tobacco, does the insured let's you fix it right for them,NT,sor do you end up walking ?

Most times it seems they don't want to do anything so I figure they were in on it.

Sometimes they want it corrected.

Most times it seems they don't want to do anything so I figure they were in on it.

Sometimes they want it corrected.

The insured and their spouse both told me they told the agent that Mr. is a smoker.

Mrs. told me that the agent knows them,he has her med supp.

"The agent knows my husband smokes".

At first they acted disturbed,then after they find out the tobacco rate,they squirm.

This one told me they were going to call the agent before they would let me fix it.

Yeah,right.

The insured and their spouse both told me they told the agent that Mr. is a smoker.

Mrs. told me that the agent knows them,he has her med supp.

"The agent knows my husband smokes".

At first they acted disturbed,then after they find out the tobacco rate,they squirm.

This one told me they were going to call the agent before they would let me fix it.

Yeah,right.

Tough situation!

I would still go back and sell them Americo UP2 or be prepared to do so next time. The COPD Smoker is Americo's SUPER NICHE! Enjoy the learning curve.

The next time you are in this situation, do everything possible to build rapport.

FYI, when an agent writes Non Tobacco on the application and the prospect smokes, it's usually the agent that lied in order to make a sale. #truth

Tough situation!

I would still go back and sell them Americo UP2 or be prepared to do so next time. The COPD Smoker is Americo's SUPER NICHE! Enjoy the learning curve.

The next time you are in this situation, do everything possible to build rapport.

FYI, when an agent writes Non Tobacco on the application and the prospect smokes, it's usually the agent that lied in order to make a sale. #truth

Really?

How come JD thinks they are in on it?

Don't you find it difficult to build rapport with a liar?

My upline does not use Americo.

Really? Yep

How come JD thinks they are in on it? I dunno, Kentucky is a whole different world than Floriduhh

Don't you find it difficult to build rapport with a liar? Nope

My upline does not use Americo.That's just stupid!

Apparently there is something going on that is holding you back from seeing signs of success. At the rate you are going, you won't last much longer. Are you asking your up line for help?

Really?

How come JD thinks they are in on it?

Don't you find it difficult to build rapport with a liar?

My upline does not use Americo.

Com'on man!!I said I think they are in on it when they don't want to fix it once it's pointed out to them.

Com'on man!!I said I think they are in on it when they don't want to fix it once it's pointed out to them.

Hey, I was agreeing with you and, I think so too.

The dude that's piling on says it's a lying agent.

Really? Yep

How come JD thinks they are in on it? I dunno, Kentucky is a whole different world than Floriduhh Right now he's working VA.

Don't you find it difficult to build rapport with a liar? Nope If they are a liar how do you know you're building good rapport with them? You don't!

My upline does not use Americo. That's just stupid! We do have Americo. Noah doesn't. We do try NOT to use them that much and it's not stupidity, it's from experience with them. You'll learn! Until you do, I'll just chalk your inexperience up to just that and not call you stupid.

Apparently there is something going on that is holding you back from seeing signs of success. At the rate you are going, you won't last much longer. Are you asking your up line for help?

Your definition of success is obviously different from Noah's. You're successful and so is he. It's a matter of perspective.

Guys, Noah is very successful in the way he does things. It's his choice to do them the way he does. It fits his life and lifestyle. Nothing stupid or unsuccessful about it.

Last edited:
Your definition of success is obviously different from Noah's. You're successful and so is he. It's a matter of perspective.

Guys, Noah is very successful in the way he does things. It's his choice to do them the way he does. It fits his life and lifestyle. Nothing stupid or unsuccessful about it.

Well, he does have questionable choices in IMO's.:D

Latest posts

Back