AIC Leads Company

kklein

AIC leads company....recommend not to use , they took 3.5 weeks to get me poor at best leads....then the person who runs it lied about several things and denied later.

That's disappointing to hear.

I think the root problem is the notion that telemarketing companies can sell preset appointments at a flat rate. I'm not aware of any companies that do it well unless it's on an hourly basis.

Last edited:
I tried AIC also and had hope they would be a good company.
I ordered three batches of 20 from AIC. The first was ok, the second not good. The third order was just junk. It took AIC two weeks to get me six leads. The other two orders took one week to get 20. I called and requested and received a refund for the 14 I was owed. They do not give you leads in the requirements asked for, even when they say they can. Lady who you order from is full of excuses.

I ordered one batch of 20 from them. Not really enough info to say the company is bad but the batch was horrible. Id much rather do my own dialing whether it be cold or with mailer leads.

I ordered one batch of 20 from them. Not really enough info to say the company is bad but the batch was horrible. Id much rather do my own dialing whether it be cold or with mailer leads.

The question is... How long did it take to get your 20 leads? And what made them so horrible?..ok, that was two questions.

I did get my leads in about a weeks time of ordering them, but I was only able to get a hold of about 6 or 7 of the people again (this is calling the next day). Out of those 6 or 7 I was able to sell 1. They send you the recordings of the calls. I was pretty baffled at how they could call them qualified leads. Each person sounded very disinterested and you could tell they were just saying, "yes he can call me" to get off the phone.

TR.KIng recommends them!

I did get my leads in about a weeks time of ordering them, but I was only able to get a hold of about 6 or 7 of the people again (this is calling the next day). Out of those 6 or 7 I was able to sell 1. They send you the recordings of the calls. I was pretty baffled at how they could call them qualified leads. Each person sounded very disinterested and you could tell they were just saying, "yes he can call me" to get off the phone.

I do recommend them to my agents. I get good feedback for the most part.

I rarely get calls from agents telling me that they weren't having a good experience with them. I will get that call every once in a while though.

It's funny how you can have some agents that like what they get and some agents who don't. Two agents could get the very same leads and one will say they're great and the other will say they are just okay, or even terrible. My point is, some of the comments you see about lead companies (good or bad), depends on the agents themselves.

To some agents, a lead is nothing more than a name and a number. That's all they expect too.

To some agents, if they are not waiting at the door with checkbook in hand, they'll swear it's all because of the "bad" leads.

Then, of course, you have all of the in betweens.

Back