AIC Leads Company

So I am on my second batch of 20. Just started working them on thur and am at $1800 AP so far.

So I am on my second batch of 20. Just started working them on thur and am at $1800 AP so far.

Looks like you did ok with the first go around. You're doing a combo of TL and DM this time around right? I ordered another batch of TL from a different vendor. I'll post my results when then come in.

the only way telemarketing is going to work is when the caller has skin in the game.

Well said, Todd! :)

I ordered 20 leads from AIC and they were ok. I got the leads in about a week. I booked 9-10 appointments and sold 4 policies. Not a great return but I paid for my leads and made some money also. I have placed orders with another telemarketing lead company and the results were MUCH worse. Sold nothing with their leads. I am beginning to think that direct mail leads and referrals are the way to go. For the time being I am done with telemarketing leads.

How can you say not a great return? According to the standard sales formula you hit it just right. 20 leads will get about 12 appointments. with no shows you will give 8 presentations. Of those 8 you should close 4 or 5. You did good

Well said, Todd! :)

I ordered 20 leads from AIC and they were ok. I got the leads in about a week. I booked 9-10 appointments and sold 4 policies. Not a great return but I paid for my leads and made some money also. I have placed orders with another telemarketing lead company and the results were MUCH worse. Sold nothing with their leads. I am beginning to think that direct mail leads and referrals are the way to go. For the time being I am done with telemarketing leads.

Get your head out of your rear. That is pretty good. What is your ROR on that, 8 to 1, maybe more?

I used his leads first actually. I wrote about $2K in AP, but $800 of it was Vantis so that reduced the comps a lot. I was going to reorder when he said he couldn't do it anymore. There was a bunch of drama, then a few weeks later he tried to sell me the same leads for $8 more a lead.

I didn't even respond to that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've just started getting my second set of leads in, so I can't be their best customer yet.

I have been working TM leads exclusively for the last 3 months. It can be done. But like 99%of agents out there selling FE I am buying DM leads too. I get DM leads for $26 a lead.

My plan is to order 15 of those a week and get 10 TM leads a week for a cost of $590. Maybe less if I purchase more TM leads at once. I'm still new at all this, been in the field for 3 months, so I'm learning as I go here.

I'm sorry. I am just catching up but I just read this. I know its an old post but after the "drama"...I never contacted you nor have I tried to sell you the same leads. In fact...I'm pretty sure I asked you not to ever contact us again because of your "drama".

Just want to clear that up. Any is welcome to comment too if we ever tried reselling leads please? When it comes to TM leads, there is absolutely no reason to recycle leads. It's different then DM.

Back