AIC Leads Company

I ordered 20 and it was completed in two weeks. I'm working on four apps. right now.

I like your idea of just stopping by for the ones you can't reach by phone. A couple of the leads told me flat out that they are not interested but didn't want to say "no" to the telemarketer. I just want to say "you cost me 20 bucks you a..hole!"

Get over it. It sucks, but assuming Hoosier bought 20 leads as well at $20 a pop, he paid $400 to make $6,000+ (depending on his contract level). You can afford to eat a bad lead here and there. You don't want to it to get out of hand, but let the telemarketer have one here and there to keep their numbers up and keep them happy.

Regarding AIC Leads- In my opinion DON'T USE THEM. Bought 25 leads and in 3 weeks I have 5 "leads." At least they are sent as leads but Jesus couldn't do anything with I have received.

Get over it. It sucks, but assuming Hoosier bought 20 leads as well at $20 a pop, he paid $400 to make $6,000+ (depending on his contract level). You can afford to eat a bad lead here and there. You don't want to it to get out of hand, but let the telemarketer have one here and there to keep their numbers up and keep them happy.

He must be one of their best clients since he's getting all the good leads...lol.

I think if you have a couple sales from the lead source, you just need to consistently work it. Of course I need to take my own advice. I've been spreading myself too thin trying different sources and not sticking with one. I guess I felt that working different sources bring in a different prospect mix.

Is anyone working telemarketed leads exclusively? Are telemarketed leads better than direct mail leads for final expense?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hoosier and AIAbroker, have you ordered anymore and how were they if you did?

I'm still working the initial order that took about 2 1/2 weeks to fill the 20. I may place another order next week.

Even though it takes a while to fill the order, you still get the leads the following day. So when you call the leads most remember the initial call and your name.

Last edited:
Ok, so I bought from AIC as well, and I have to say they are no worse then anywhere else. I think everyone's issue is just the time it takes to get all your leads. It took over 3 weeks to get my 25 leads. However, I did write $3,100 in AP. So I made my money back and then some. I'm still working a few of them , so that number may go up.

Still wondering if anyone has an opinion on Daviso. They offer appointment setting at a reasonable rate

Still wondering if anyone has an opinion on Daviso. They offer appointment setting at a reasonable rate

Davisos group does a good job producing telemarketing leads. These are not appointments however so don't get them confused. You do not want to order appointments from any vendor, they suck.

I used his leads first actually. I wrote about $2K in AP, but $800 of it was Vantis so that reduced the comps a lot. I was going to reorder when he said he couldn't do it anymore. There was a bunch of drama, then a few weeks later he tried to sell me the same leads for $8 more a lead.

I didn't even respond to that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He must be one of their best clients since he's getting all the good leads...lol.

Is anyone working telemarketed leads exclusively? Are telemarketed leads better than direct mail leads for final expense?

I've just started getting my second set of leads in, so I can't be their best customer yet.

I have been working TM leads exclusively for the last 3 months. It can be done. But like 99%of agents out there selling FE I am buying DM leads too. I get DM leads for $26 a lead.

My plan is to order 15 of those a week and get 10 TM leads a week for a cost of $590. Maybe less if I purchase more TM leads at once. I'm still new at all this, been in the field for 3 months, so I'm learning as I go here.

Last edited:
Well, I bought 20 of their leads 3 weeks ago, and I am still working them. Maybe they changed the script up because I listen to every recording and not only do they use my name 3 times in the script but ask twice if it would be ok for me to call them back.

I've sold 9 policies for about $6000 in AP(all FE and I should close two med supps on policy delivery to one couple). And I still have people I am trying to set an appt with. The key I'm noticing with TM leads is that you have to be persistent. Keep calling till you set the appt.

The nice thing about the recording is you can gauge their interest and can tell if they are going to blow you off on the phone. I listened to one recording and the lady didnt sound very interested, agreed to have me call even though she already has insurance. I'm 99% sure if I had called she would have blown me off. Instead I door knocked it, overcame a few objections (talking through the glass door) and replaced $33K in coverage and added $5K more.

Remember guys this job still requires a salesman for a reason. Some of y'all need to brush up on your technique IMO.

So, I received all my leads well over a week ago. And I wrote just over $5,000 in AP. Not a bad ROI. But the issue you'll face is just the time frame as to when you'll get them all, no matter where you go. Unless you have priority with that particular vendor.

But it's just like any other lead. You have to 'work it', and I'll admit, I could have done a better job at getting a hold of these people, and making sure I get an answer from Every Single Lead. I have to learn to be more tenacious. Again, I think that has to do with One's Work Ethic, and I know I need to up my game.

Back