Alternatives to SNL Graded

What's street comp on their graded skipper?Do they require a phone interview and do they demand a mix of good business like Uhl and settlers?

Are you saying LH because of clean sheeting or do they have a full comp graded like Snl?I just wrote a guy diagnosed with lung cancer. No way I write gerber with 2 yr charge back. I wrote Ngl with 100% months 1-6 and 50% months 7-12 chargeback. If they balk at the premium I walk. Its still a great deal for a terminally ill person.

Have they told him he is terminal.. less than 12 months to live? If not, he would qualify for Settlers Bronze with no charge back for death.

What's street comp on their graded skipper?Do they require a phone interview and do they demand a mix of good business like Uhl and settlers?

75% on Graded(ROP +10%). No mix, but 100% chargeback on commissions paid if Graded terminates during 1st policy year. If a PHI is required UW will call applicant, or you can do a POS with no decision at end.

If you just put some money in the bank each month, eventually you'll have like 1 million dollars. So there's really no need for the graded plan at all.

75% on Graded(ROP +10%). No mix, but 100% chargeback on commissions paid if Graded terminates during 1st policy year. If a PHI is required UW will call applicant, or you can do a POS with no decision at end.

To further clarify, the Chargeback is on Lapses not Death Claims. Also, PHI's are not done routinely on Graded Plans. Only time is if an MIB conflicts with the App and a clarification is needed.

To further clarify, the Chargeback is on Lapses not Death Claims. Also, PHI's are not done routinely on Graded Plans. Only time is if an MIB conflicts with the App and a clarification is needed.

That's good to know. I took terminate to be lapse or death. Thanks for the clarification.

5star will offer a 30/70 graded if the client can answer no to "daily" use. If they use it more than twice a week but "less than daily" then they qualify. Twice a week or less and it's level with them, also level for sleep apnea.

Back