Americo/Shannon Terminations

I recently got burned by being the spokesman for some agents on the RNA changes.

I was bombarded with texts, emails, calls and private messages about how bad it was and they wanted me to convey those sentiments to RNA. Anonymously, of course.

So I did. I let RNA about them all. I forwarded the emails with the person's name removed. I forwarded texts with the contact number removed.

I had phone conversations with RNA and would not give up the person even when RNA asked for names.

Then I learn that some of those same agents were singing a different tune to RNA when they talked to them and RNA knew who they were.

One name I was given when I just asked RNA to name some of the agents that they thought we so happy with this change. They told me one guy and he was one of the biggest complainers to me. I still didn't out him to RNA but that told me I was being played.

Should have known better but you live and learn.

I never give any credence to a person who does not have enough backbone to give their name... I have very little use for the , "But don't use my name"crowd.

I recently got burned by being the spokesman for some agents on the RNA changes.

I was bombarded with texts, emails, calls and private messages about how bad it was and they wanted me to convey those sentiments to RNA. Anonymously, of course.

So I did. I let RNA about them all. I forwarded the emails with the person's name removed. I forwarded texts with the contact number removed.

I had phone conversations with RNA and would not give up the person even when RNA asked for names.

Then I learn that some of those same agents were singing a different tune to RNA when they talked to them and RNA knew who they were.

One name I was given when I just asked RNA to name some of the agents that they thought we so happy with this change. They told me one guy and he was one of the biggest complainers to me. I still didn't out him to RNA but that told me I was being played.

Should have known better but you live and learn.

Is he on the Forum? If so, who is this BS'er(in this case BS can also stand for Back Stabber)?

I never give any credence to a person who does not have enough backbone to give their name... I have very little use for the , "But don't use my name"crowd.

I knew the names. I didn't give the names to RNA.

----------

Is he on the Forum? If so, who is this BS'er(in this case BS can also stand for Back Stabber)?

Some of them are. Some of them are not.

----------

That one person does post here. I'll keep that info to myself. He not only sent me private messages, he posted about it here on the forum, sent me emails and has spoken to me in person about it.

I have informed him myself that I know about his splashing water on both sides of the boat.

I knew the names. I didn't give the names to RNA.

----------

Some of them are. Some of them are not.

----------

That one person does post here. I'll keep that info to myself. He not only sent me private messages, he posted about it here on the forum, sent me emails and has spoken to me in person about it.

I have informed him myself that I know about his splashing water on both sides of the boat.

I can't stand people like that!:mad:

I knew the names. I didn't give the names to RNA. ---------- Some of them are. Some of them are not. ---------- That one person does post here. I'll keep that info to myself. He not only sent me private messages, he posted about it here on the forum, sent me emails and has spoken to me in person about it. I have informed him myself that I know about his splashing water on both sides of the boat.

When you say he has spoken to you in person, is this by phone or f2f?

This is like a game of Clue!

Back