Any Chance To Succeed As A Part-time Agent?

I started my agency Prt Time. Took paid as earned contract and several years ltter moved into part time. Most agents however cannot stay focused. I did it because I loved doing it.

I've decided to post on this subject tonight. Been working part time as a People Greeter at Walmart for 4 1/2 years, and I got my insurance licence this year. I was planning on giving my notice in January at my part-time job , but I've decided to do it tomorrow. Still a bit worried about having no income in a couple of weeks, but looking forward to doing insurance full time.

I've decided to post on this subject tonight. Been working part time as a People Greeter at Walmart for 4 1/2 years, and I got my insurance licence this year. I was planning on giving my notice in January at my part-time job , but I've decided to do it tomorrow. Still a bit worried about having no income in a couple of weeks, but looking forward to doing insurance full time.

You will do fine. You have some of the best people in the industry on this forum to help you along the way:yes:

I've been selling part time now for one year. My situation is unique in the fact I own a construction company which allows me to sell "Full Time" Dec-Feb (winter months). I've been selling med supps, final expense, and cancer plans if anybody ask about them (i don't push cancer policys). My recomendation would be to sell one product and one product only. Become very well schooled in the one product you sell. After my first year, i'm considering selling Life insurance and only life insurance. It's been hard to keep up with all the changes in medicare and in the city about 90% of the people i run into have a HMO, PPO, etc, etc. Time to decide.....winter is here!

I work part time hours, sold 400k in health and med supps this year. Not sure how that compares to others????

Latest posts

Back