Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

I have a blog/website. Consumers call me every day for help, questions, advice. It is easy.

I can believe it, quite along time ago I started a Medicare Newsletter, it looked like an actual newspaper. I talked about changes to Medicare, Nutrition, Exercising, and anything I thought relevant to seniors.

I bought an email list of "seniors" and bulk mailed, spam mailed etc, until I got enough subscribers, then it was word of mouth.

Anyway it can be done, just takes thought, time, and lots of creativity.

I can believe it, quite along time ago I started a Medicare Newsletter, it looked like an actual newspaper. I talked about changes to Medicare, Nutrition, Exercising, and anything I thought relevant to seniors.

I bought an email list of "seniors" and bulk mailed, spam mailed etc, until I got enough subscribers, then it was word of mouth.

Anyway it can be done, just takes thought, time, and lots of creativity.

Yes, the key is to identify the concerns and the questions of your target market and write specific content that addresses their concerns and also answers their questions. In doing so, the consumers will value your opinion and will seek you out for counsel. Business will flow naturally from this relationship.

I spend close to $800 a month on insurance leads and I can say that the lead quality has gone down ever since bankdrate took over the market (agentinsider, netquote, and insureme.)

Stay away from hometownquotes 99% of the leads are incentive driven, once the sales rep took your money he/she will never talk to you and the service reps are slow when it comes to adding and removing zip code. They do have great filters but it doesn't mean a thing when 9 of the 10 leads are incentive driven.

Stay away from Hometown quotes because they do not have a true internal SEO team and just keep hiring and firing sales rep.

Quotewizzard uses the same "lead generation" method... most of these leads are recycled leads and/or use incentive method from a 3rd party company EX: get a free iPhone 6 by filling out an auto, home/renter/condo, mortgage quote. They then sell the info to 8 to 15 agents.

They all said they've spent billion $$$ and came up with a NEW system for solid leads. BS!!

I hired a marketing rep and have her to visit mortgage companies and car dealership sand pay her $1200 a month to work 20 hours a week as long as she can generate 60 solid leads per month. My closing ratio is now 80%

Alibaba: You are entitled to your opinion but your facts on Hometown do not add up. We have never, ever had incentive driven leads. We have an internal PPC & SEO team but I'm guessing you have no idea how to tell.

This quote of yours makes me laugh:"Stay away from Hometown quotes because they do not have a true internal SEO team and just keep hiring and firing sales rep."

You have no clue...nor any way to prove your outright lie. My partner has been in the lead gen business since 1998...one of the oldest, most respected guys in the business! We have an incredible marketing team that he's built for us. We have had the same manager & sales team for a long time. You have no clue/idea that we have an extremely low, low turnover in employees & it is something I'm very proud of. We have the best folks in sales/service in this industry.

I don't generally call out folks in person but your lies are just a bit too much.

LTC...I assumed your blog would have several articles every month and was surprised that you actually don't write a crazy amount (5 for 2015 & 4 for 2014). Granted what is there is good and your website has a lot of content.

I guess I was always under the impression that it took a lot of new content to drive traffic?

Do you promote the content that you do write to get more traffic?

Yes, the key is to identify the concerns and the questions of your target market and write specific content that addresses their concerns and also answers their questions. In doing so, the consumers will value your opinion and will seek you out for counsel. Business will flow naturally from this relationship.

LTC...I assumed your blog would have several articles every month and was surprised that you actually don't write a crazy amount (5 for 2015 & 4 for 2014). Granted what is there is good and your website has a lot of content.

I guess I was always under the impression that it took a lot of new content to drive traffic?

Do you promote the content that you do write to get more traffic?

I do not know how to promote content.

I would love to find time to write more content, but just spend too much time on daily inquiries.

Quality works best, not quantity.

Quality works best, not quantity.

I really respect that. Facebook and most internet businesses are now realizing the value of quality over quantity and you've been doing that all along. Good for you. I'll be following your comments on this forum (I'm new).

Hayato
closingcommercial.com

----------

I'm also on an hour long webinar on Friday morning this week talking live to a bunch of agents. I'm happy to send you the link to join in if you'd like [or anyone else for that matter]

Bob - Is this invitation still available? I'm new to the world of buying leads, so instead of learning by second-hand info, I'd prefer to learn first-hand. Any chance I could join in the webinar this Friday?

Hayato
closingcommercial.com

I spend close to $800 a month on insurance leads and I can say that the lead quality has gone down ever since bankdrate took over the market (agentinsider, netquote, and insureme.)

Stay away from hometownquotes 99% of the leads are incentive driven, once the sales rep took your money he/she will never talk to you and the service reps are slow when it comes to adding and removing zip code. They do have great filters but it doesn't mean a thing when 9 of the 10 leads are incentive driven.

Stay away from Hometown quotes because they do not have a true internal SEO team and just keep hiring and firing sales rep.

Quotewizzard uses the same "lead generation" method... most of these leads are recycled leads and/or use incentive method from a 3rd party company EX: get a free iPhone 6 by filling out an auto, home/renter/condo, mortgage quote. They then sell the info to 8 to 15 agents.

They all said they've spent billion $$$ and came up with a NEW system for solid leads. BS!!

I hired a marketing rep and have her to visit mortgage companies and car dealership sand pay her $1200 a month to work 20 hours a week as long as she can generate 60 solid leads per month. My closing ratio is now 80%

$800 per month? :laugh: What is that? 12 leads?

Bob - Is this invitation still available? I'm new to the world of buying leads, so instead of learning by second-hand info, I'd prefer to learn first-hand. Any chance I could join in the webinar this Friday?

Hayato
closingcommercial.com

Folks, I'm partnering with Mike Stromsoe, "The Unstoppable Profit Producer." He has an incredible IA agency in Southern Cal and loves helping agents be better at what they do. I am honored that he has asked me to share with the agents he works with.

If you are interested, no cost to join in...here is the link to this Friday's webinar.
Link to sign up here.

Hello , My name is Lisa Bick and i recently just joined this forum. I am the Business Development Director for Ameriquote. After reading some of the questions around leads and lead providers I wanted to be sure to get my information out to this group. Ameriquote is not only a lead provider for Life, Health, Auto, but we also have an internal sales team selling Life and Health. We know the frustration of leads and the lead providers out there. Our leads are exclusive, never shared. We also offer a Super Lead which is carrier and product specific as well as territory specific. We have programs designed to have some tailoring to be specific to our clients needs. I have attached a media kit that goes into a bit more detail around our leads programs.

You can contact me at [email protected] or call me directly at ​T.888-978-4791 x1019

Thanks,
Lisa

Welcome to the Forum Lisa. I guess you didn't bother to read the rules when you joined. Oh well, rules are made to be broken.:skeptical:

Back