Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

I know I'm new to the forum but someone asked how to generate leads using their computer so I thought I'd chime in.

1.) If you don't have a google+ page, (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is 2015 and you don't have a Google+ page?!) Get one. It's free. Register it in the name of your business, put in it as much info about your business and what you do, put in some pictures, address, phone number, and have Google verify it. Google will send you a code in the mail (physical mail) that you simply go back to your page and enter to code to verify it. BAM! You're set!

2.) Have friends, clients, family, anybody you've ever worked with write positive reviews about you on your google+ page.

3.) Connect it to your website. Don't have a website? I'd look at fixing that asap....

4.) Make a facebook business page. Do exactly the same thing there as you did for your google+ page, invite your friends / family to like it, rate it, review it. Point it to your website as well. Don't have a website? I'd look at fixing that asap....

That's it.
Google+ investment: $0
Facebook Investment: $0
Website Investment: $0 for me Yours might cost if you don't want to learn how to make one yourself. Wordpress is your friend though

Why does the Google+ page matter? It puts you on the Google Business Directory for Insurance Agents so when someone is doing a search for your type of business in your area you will show up. If you have a website and some positive reviews you'll show up rather high in the search criteria. Having a facebook page also helps. The Google+ and Facebook pages also help boost the organic placement of your company website which can and does lead to more...well...LEADS. People also claim that having a youtube channel and a twitter account also help for all the same reasons. I don't use those two things (yet) but I know people that do really well that swear by them.

Just my 2C for what it's worth but I know it works, and of course when somebody calls you it's a free, fresh lead. I get a lot of tire kickers calling me so the quality of a google generated lead isn't always as good as a referral but it's better than a recycled lead for sure. I work with 2 guys that used to sell final expense. One of them told me he used to buy FE leads off the internet and about half of the people were dead by the time he got ahold of the lead. lol

i work for a major lead generation company and im selling leads on the side lets talk

On the side aka stealing them? Lol you already admitted you are a thief in multiple posts, if i were you i would terminate my user account here before someone :) hacks your ip address and turns you in for theft, then watcha gonna do... Sell stolen leads to your jailhouse cell boyfriends lol. You are a joke, get lost, we dont need any liars and thieves in this group.

On the side aka stealing them? Lol you already admitted you are a thief in multiple posts, if i were you i would terminate my user account here before someone :) hacks your ip address and turns you in for theft, then watcha gonna do... Sell stolen leads to your jailhouse cell boyfriends lol. You are a joke, get lost, we dont need any liars and thieves in this group.

No liars?? What are the fishermen to do?? :skeptical:

I know I'm new to the forum but someone asked how to generate leads using their computer so I thought I'd chime in.

1.) If you don't have a google+ page, (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is 2015 and you don't have a Google+ page?!) Get one. It's free. Register it in the name of your business, put in it as much info about your business and what you do, put in some pictures, address, phone number, and have Google verify it. Google will send you a code in the mail (physical mail) that you simply go back to your page and enter to code to verify it. BAM! You're set!

2.) Have friends, clients, family, anybody you've ever worked with write positive reviews about you on your google+ page.

3.) Connect it to your website. Don't have a website? I'd look at fixing that asap....

4.) Make a facebook business page. Do exactly the same thing there as you did for your google+ page, invite your friends / family to like it, rate it, review it. Point it to your website as well. Don't have a website? I'd look at fixing that asap....

That's it.
Google+ investment: $0
Facebook Investment: $0
Website Investment: $0 for me Yours might cost if you don't want to learn how to make one yourself. Wordpress is your friend though

Why does the Google+ page matter? It puts you on the Google Business Directory for Insurance Agents so when someone is doing a search for your type of business in your area you will show up. If you have a website and some positive reviews you'll show up rather high in the search criteria. Having a facebook page also helps. The Google+ and Facebook pages also help boost the organic placement of your company website which can and does lead to more...well...LEADS. People also claim that having a youtube channel and a twitter account also help for all the same reasons. I don't use those two things (yet) but I know people that do really well that swear by them.

Just my 2C for what it's worth but I know it works, and of course when somebody calls you it's a free, fresh lead. I get a lot of tire kickers calling me so the quality of a google generated lead isn't always as good as a referral but it's better than a recycled lead for sure. I work with 2 guys that used to sell final expense. One of them told me he used to buy FE leads off the internet and about half of the people were dead by the time he got ahold of the lead. lol

Good information there. Thanks for posting.

The company I work for does all its lead marketing in house and gets in some real quality mortgage protection leads. Even if you are in an area that does not currently have any leads they will turn your county on to start generating them. Get in contact with me if you are interested. I've tried doing my own mailers and internet leads before without a lot of success. I felt like I hit the jack pot when I found who im with now.

Well what's with all the secrecy? How about naming your IMO?

I'm about a year in and have had two experiences with lead companies.

QuoteWizard: Decent amount of leads. 0 appointments. Not because I'm a lousy salesman but because the phones went unanswered or worse, they'd already taken care of it (I paid for exclusive leads and got 30-40% credited back).

Leadco: Roughly the same as above (no answer/already handled) with a twist. They have a mail/return system of generating (mortgage) leads. A month in, I had received 1 of 12 leads. I called to complain and the woman at the company asked for 2 more weeks-I said I'd given them a month already so she agreed to give me leads from other counties to compensate.

Latest posts

Back