Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

BICK: "Ameriquote is not only a lead provider for Life, Health, Auto, but we also have an internal sales team selling Life and Health"

Follow the rules of the Forum please. Also, I don't want my lead provider selling as that conjures up thoughts of conflict of interest.

I am trying to expand our agency. I wanted to start purchasing Auto and or Home owner leads. Any companies worth mentioning? Any experiences with leads in 2015. The threads are from so long ago and companies have completely changed since these previous threads.

Please give your feed backs.

Thanks.
yes I have a lead source that works great . you actually produce your own leads from your own computer. very low cost for instant leads. been using it 4 years.

proleadbrokersusa.com
2015 completely new fresh leads
Data Bases from 2015 completely new fresh leads never ever been called should you can not pass on this deal.yes we may have learned at 3. 00 a lead just how much any one data base are going to be worth to anyone.
(305) 814-8473 Call

I feel how most people feel about leads in 2015---Most of them are trash when it comes to P/C. When I was an intern for my current company I remember being able to close 11-15 policies per week using insureme.com. This was back in 2012/13....

Now it really does seem like HTQ is the way to go for quality even though they didn't work out for me ( I'll be giving them a call to sign back up ) at the time because I wanted volume. I've tried HTQ/Insureme/Precise/Allwebleads( the worst ever!!) and aside from HTQ it feels like burning money.

My personal take on leads today is this : If you've got funds to dip into then use them to start your foundation OR simply supplement your business. In Texas it just does not seem like our rates are in a place where relying on purchased leads for P/C is a viable option for writing good business. Community marketing events typically yield more loyal customers ( they've met you ) and this leads to more solid relationships which in turn have a higher chance to pay dividends in the form of referrals. I don't know what happened in the past two years to cause purchased leads to tank but I feel a large part of it is because it's a pretty unregulated market and the " heavy hitters " like Bankrate figured out people will still get beaten over the head with terrible leads so long as they continue to have the funds to pay for them.

Thank you Bluevox.

We do our utmost to bring industry leading customer service & quality leads to our agents.

The industry just had a HUGE consolidation with Allwebleads buying Bankrate's Insurance division. Times are interesting.

Consistent processes are what make internet leads work for agents. Sounds like you have figured that out.

All the Best!

Bob

Back