App Suspended with Foresters

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I wrote a 63 year old female yesterday and her application was suspended by Foresters due to a MIB code. Is there any carrier who doesn't check the MIB? I am in Florida.

I wrote a 63 year old female yesterday and her application was suspended by Foresters due to a MIB code. Is there any carrier who doesn't check the MIB? I am in Florida.

I write for a carrier that does not do MIB nor Rx checks as long as face amount is $20k or less. Call me sometime.
Greg
252-292-3350

Depending on the MIB code, you can get a letter from her doctor that refutes the MIB code in question. I've done this many times successfully with Foresters.

Depending on the MIB code, you can get a letter from her doctor that refutes the MIB code in question. I've done this many times successfully with Foresters.

Much easier just to go with another carrier like the ones mentioned.

TONDq.gif

in the past when they suspend because of MIB I just pivot to another carrier. If Foresters ever reasks a health question, guaranteed it will be declined due to MIB hit. They will offer graded or modified if they change the answer when reasked (which they never do in my experience).

No Greg it would be foolish to offer them Senior Life at that point in my opinion. Too expensive and better options in my opinion.

Anyone else cut down on sending Foresters biz after the rate increase? Outside of a few niche issues do they really offer something you can't do with MOO, Americo, LBL or TA?

Back