Been in the Business 5 Months ? for the Knowledgeable

No soup for me? What soup? Your crap leads? Ive heard them thanks... I'll pass... Hardly a newby or a troll :)

If you lost 50 lbs, you'd weigh a little more than 100 lbs my friend. More chins than a Chinese phone book.

And that hillbilly accent of your's. Gawwdd it's awful! You poor, poor b@st@rd. It's right out of Deliverance. No wonder no one takes you seriously....
Thanks for the compliments but plenty here that ive met in person will attest im not fat lol, maybe you should concentrate on your own terrible northern accent, i cam hear it now lol, ya damn yankee, anytime you want a tour of the north ga mountains lemme know, im sure you got a pretty mouth there Al or is it final expert? anyway you are funny, plenty of room for a comedian here, welcome.

----------

You said 2 thirds won't stick. So that means the agent loses two thirds, not a third.

He is a liar Ben, he originally posted 2/3, i saw it and so did a lot of others, he constanty edits his posts once he realizes it doesnt compute.

Thanks for the compliments but plenty here that ive met in person will attest im not fat lol, maybe you should concentrate on your own terrible northern accent, i cam hear it now lol, ya damn yankee, anytime you want a tour of the north ga mountains lemme know, im sure you got a pretty mouth there Al or is it final expert? anyway you are funny, plenty of room for a comedian here, welcome.

----------

He is a liar Ben, he originally posted 2/3, i saw it and so did a lot of others, he constanty edits his posts once he realizes it doesnt compute.

I know he typed it. I saw it but he changed it.

The next logical step that I suggest you take is to start calling your own leads, set appointments, and door knock in between appointments. You will be able to increase your weekly lead flow by doing this and also increase sits, and sales!

Welcome to the forums!:biggrin:

Thanks for everyone's help.

Your favotite come back line, predictable an unoriginal as your business plan. I quit, arguing with you is a waste of time. P.S. Id never sell leads to you big boy, dont have time to train you or babysit :)

----------

Lol as usual bcrane realizes he is wrong and tries to edit his posts, just like he did on the other 2 but i gotcha on this one lol, nice try

Yep, he used the sleep at night line on me in another thread.:laugh:

Bless his heart.:)

^^^^
This makes a big difference with any FE lead program.

It starts with the area you choose to market to.

But but but, we wouldnt know anything about that would we, I mean we are just stupid lead guys who never sell anything!!:D On top of scoping and targeting our own areas to sell, people should understand we deal with multiple agents and advise them on:

1. Types of leads
2. Age and income necessary
3. Data numbers necessary
4. Demos for their leads
5. Historical returns
6. Historical sales volume - If we know

Nah, we dont know nothing about choosing where to market. Just call us "DINDOS", cause we didnt do nothing:D

ive lost more than 66 percent of my business.. Idk why you wamt to lie about me crawling to you amd begging you to take me in.

I re checked all posts. I never said 2/3 will fall off. 1/3 of written apps will not make it to year two for the average agent and one should be be pumped up if they can hit that number.. Beers, babes, music, dancing. All the above and some more..

Kinda Hypocritical dont you think?

Back