Case Assistance, Looking for Level, who Can Do?

---------------------------------------------------

If gabapentin is taken for diabetic neuropathy, Level coverage is probably out of the question. What is causing the pain for oxycodone to be prescribed?
Also, do you know the names of the BP meds?

Lets see:

1. Trinity
2. United Heritage
3. Amcon

All 3 of those just off the top of my head take Diabetic neuropathy.

----------

Correct me if wrong but if diabetes w neuropathy he is not going to get level. Most likely graded or rop. Gerber would work too.

Ill correct you...you are wrong, please see my other post on at least 3 different carriers that will issue level preferred.:D

----------

Ok then who will take it non graded or rop? I had a similar case and american amicable and foresters both graded.

Yea thats right. Foresters doesnt like diabetic complications, but even they will do first level on diabetics with no complications. You have GOT to read your apps more carefully. I promise you if you learn your carriers better and their uw along with rx guides you will make much more money.

Not for nothing but to Meghan's defense all 3 of these, if she is in a state like mine, which is MA, and really tough, we do not have access to any of them-Trinity
2. United Heritage
3. Amcon

Good question though as to who else will do in stricter states, level that is. I know AA will do but no level. Assurity possibly. TA?Foresters nope, neither will 5 Star.

67, m,tobacco, diabetes w/shots(under control)

His medicines include gabapentin for pain, alendrodate to strengthen bones, 2 bp meds, stool softener, oxycodone for pain, 1 cholesterol med(under control).

He only wants immediate coverage and no wait. He has Lincoln Heritage and just looking for no 3 year wait in coverage.

Is this an option and with whom?

Is the Lincoln Heritage level or Modified?

Back