Case Assistance, Looking for Level, who Can Do?

Not for nothing but to Meghan's defense all 3 of these, if she is in a state like mine, which is MA, and really tough, we do not have access to any of them-Trinity
2. United Heritage
3. Amcon

Good question though as to who else will do in stricter states, level that is. I know AA will do but no level. Assurity possibly. TA?Foresters nope, neither will 5 Star.

Do you have RNA there?

Theoretically speaking, he could qualify for an UP2 with Americo, which would be level. That is just theory based on the app, agent guide, and Rx guide. Who knows if it would actually get approved.

Theoretically speaking, he could qualify for an UP2 with Americo, which would be level. That is just theory based on the app, agent guide, and Rx guide. Who knows if it would actually get approved.

Id say their uw is more strict than Trans, yes?

Id say their uw is more strict than Trans, yes?
I don't know anything about Trans, so I wouldn't be able to answer that.
As far as Americo goes, this case would definitely qualify as a UP2, theoretically. That is until the secret formulas are applied, then it's anyone's guess what will happen.

I don't know anything about Trans, so I wouldn't be able to answer that.
As far as Americo goes, this case would definitely qualify as a UP2, theoretically. That is until the secret formulas are applied, then it's anyone's guess what will happen.

Exactly. I've got one now with them. Wrote it as UP2 since the lady has COPD and is a smoker. Got word yesterday it's offered as UP3.

Won't tell me why.

But at that age I think Lincoln Heritage wait period would be 2 years.
Gerber would be cheaper if he can only get GI.

Lincoln would be standard. It wouldn't be modified. Or shouldn't be anyway. If it was modified the wait would be 2 years. The only product LH had with a 3 year wait is for those that are modified and under 40 years.

Back