Client I Just Wrote Moving to Another State

Yea lmao try telling that to a carrier like 5 star lol, cant even login to check "your" clients and no notice from them about anything on "your" clients, sorry but this post to me is funny. If they were truly "your" clients you would be allowed to view rx and mib info. Sorry its a jedi mind bender we have been fed, they aint our clients, we are cogs in the wheel, and im ok with that now i have accepted it. But i understand what you are saying at the same time.

----------

How many different forms of insurance do you produce? Are you fulltime in fe? How many policies dobyou place each year in fe? Why would i want to waste time looking at a small $35k simple issue policy? Doesnt make sense. Thats busy work and ive got better things to do like sell more apps.

Good point and makes my point on why to copy all the information before a company cuts you off. My few 5Star clients call me. Because I have all but purged 5 star's phone number out. They are my clients. 5Star is just a tool to accomplish what we need to accomplish.

Also a reason to download most basic service forms.

Good point and makes my point on why to copy all the information before a company cuts you off. My few 5Star clients call me. Because I have all but purged 5 star's phone number out. They are my clients. 5Star is just a tool to accomplish what we need to accomplish.

Also a reason to download most basic service forms.
I download all service forms and apps for each customer. I am also the agent who wrote the policy, i dont need the carrier, i already have all the info, im talking about nsf, lapses, deaths etc. sorry but i dont think the way you run your business works for 99% of all fe agents. Dont take that as an insult, it isnt. But the fact is fe is not the same as "building a book" of normal clientele, you know im right lol

I download all service forms and apps for each customer. I am also the agent who wrote the policy, i dont need the carrier, i already have all the info, im talking about nsf, lapses, deaths etc. sorry but i dont think the way you run your business works for 99% of all fe agents. Dont take that as an insult, it isnt. But the fact is fe is not the same as "building a book" of normal clientele, you know im right lol

I completely agree that my way is not the the way most FE guys do it. I do not take it as insult in the slightest. I am not an FE guy. Different models that's all.

I completely agree that my way is not the the way most FE guys do it. I do not take it as insult in the slightest. I am not an FE guy. Different models that's all.

We need to meet and have a beer (chocolate lagers only LOL) Lee. It kills me how a lot of new guys cant have a back and forth and disagree a little and still be friends and learn from each other. You have always been that type.:)

We need to meet and have a beer (chocolate lagers only LOL) Lee. It kills me how a lot of new guys cant have a back and forth and disagree a little and still be friends and learn from each other. You have always been that type.:)

I am a hoppy IPA guy but hell yeah. I would like to make a trip that way some time.

I learn a lot from guys that do things differently than I do. I guess I am to dumb to realize I already know the best way. :)

----------

I get PMs and emails from a lot of people from the forum. I don't know if I help much but I also don't think I have ever turned down a request either.

I am a hoppy IPA guy but hell yeah. I would like to make a trip that way some time.

I learn a lot from guys that do things differently than I do. I guess I am to dumb to realize I already know the best way. :)

----------

I get PMs and emails from a lot of people from the forum. I don't know if I help much but I also don't think I have ever turned down a request either.

Well I know plenty of people you help. You are on the "good" list :D No faker, real deal.:)

Back