CMS proposed rule petition

I just don’t see how a bunch of agents signing a petition is going to have any effect on anything. If they had the Medicare enrollees signing massive amounts of petitions that might have some effect. In fact it already did back when Obama was first voted in and he said in one of his early speeches that he was going to do away with Medicare Advantage. He learned real fast that it wasn’t going to go over well with the voters that just elected him.

But I don’t think anyone is going to be able to get the seniors all fired up over a “Save our Uplines” movement.
Nah, what they really need is some big time political donors signing the petition

And I’ll add that agents like me that do sell MAPD won’t be affected at all. I couldn’t care less for free connecture or my free trip every year. If it means less call centers, I’m all about it

While I agree with that, It’s nice to have someone in your corner, helping with advertising money or lead money, some back office support, etc.

Call centers aren't going anywhere and never will IMO.

I never got a lead or a nickel from my FMO. Perhaps one of those surveys could be done on this site to determine how many agents got assistance, what type of assistance, funding, etc. And, it may be helpful to know if an agent had to have 5000 MA clients before getting FMO assistance. It sure would lead to unprecedented growth for the FMOs that offered said services. And, maybe that would lead to more petition signors. ?

I never got a lead or a nickel from my FMO. Perhaps one of those surveys could be done on this site to determine how many agents got assistance, what type of assistance, funding, etc. And, it may be helpful to know if an agent had to have 5000 MA clients before getting FMO assistance. It sure would lead to unprecedented growth for the FMOs that offered said services. And, maybe that would lead to more petition signors. ?

You do 50 apps a yr you can get $3-$5 k . You do 100 apps that’s about $10 k of help . 300 apps you should be getting $25 k plus and on and on

You do 50 apps a yr you can get $3-$5 k . You do 100 apps that’s about $10 k of help . 300 apps you should be getting $25 k plus and on and on

So you write 50 apps and they are going to give you back well over half of what they made? You must have a special deal, I write many times that and ask them to help pay for an ad and they turn me down.

So you write 50 apps and they are going to give you back well over half of what they made? You must have a special deal, I write many times that and ask them to help pay for an ad and they turn me down.

Going gig is $100 an app in marketing money from the fmo . This money not coming out of there override . That’s what they get directly from the carrier .I’ve always got that and I know many more that get . I’m addition several carriers will also give $75-$100 an app during aep and oep .

Will this new proposal stop the chaos that is occurring to Medicare beneficiaries? How many of you have had vulnerable clients moved to plans just because they answered a phone call from someone who identified themselves as being from Medicare???

Compliant agents cannot reach out to their former clients to see why they changed plans until they receive a phone call from a former client asking for help because they don't know why their plan was changed.

How many of you have had non dual clients moved to rich dual plans???

Back