Direct Mail to T65? Worth it??

The more colors I used, the less I got back. They respond when they believe they have to because it’s the govt. Sad but true
This might or might not be true. But last four batches, one was green, rest were black and white. I had only one returned back out of the green ones. That was a total flop so far. So very well could be true.

Topless Insurance now there is an original idea
I reposted that....That was an old post. haha. yah sure lemme get right on that...wifey gonna buy bc of sexy materials. NOT. haha. Fat and frumpy works just fine with insurance. :) most the time the woman the decision-maker. yada yada

Black and white ugly postcards is what people reply to...fear about health and money is why people buy insurance. we all know this though (all these $0 premiums now...still so mind boggling for me, but is what it is...)

Now that I'm older and less attractive, I actually sell more, faster and more easily--might have something to do with $0 premium plans. As far as appearance goes...lady with our FMO sells tons (something like 400 last AEP alone), doing tv commercials. Not sexy. But def upstanding, honest-looking...and sharp/smart.

Wonder if OP tried that...she's not here anymore. Coffee shop? I sort of think she was on here being a compliance gustapo a while back...not sure if it was her but I think it was (sorry for the comment if it wasnt her).

Ok, that was my forum fun for this morn. Ughhh. T65 locator beckoning me.

Back