Direct Mailing Lists

Because of the terrible experience several years ago, I wouldn't trust your company with any mailing.

Making things right should have happened when I had the problem, not when I post my experience on this forum for all to read.

Rick

oh snap...you have been rick rolled......

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of the terrible experience several years ago, I wouldn't trust your company with any mailing.

Making things right should have happened when I had the problem, not when I post my experience on this forum for all to read.

Rick

I totally understand where you're coming from!

Like I said, I don't really know the specifics of your campaign, who worked on it, who did what, etc. However, I do extend my apologies on behalf of the company and I wish you future success for your business!

Buying lists is a horrible idea and a waste of money. The best thing to do is to set up a blog - mentioned on these forums too - but have a way to collect email addresses on your blog from people interested in you.

Then, use that list - not a bought list. It will be smaller, but more effective.

That's certainly one perspective. Have you tried cold calling for insurance?

Buying lists is a horrible idea and a waste of money. The best thing to do is to set up a blog - mentioned on these forums too - but have a way to collect email addresses on your blog from people interested in you.

Then, use that list - not a bought list. It will be smaller, but more effective.

How long have you been working the senior market and what products have you been selling?

Can you give us an idea of the success you have been having using your blog as a way of securing prospects and your degree of success in converting them to clients? (How many apps are you writing every day, week and month?)

Your blog must get a dramatically above average number of senior visitors every day.

You have either never bought a list and cold called, or you talk like a crocodile.

I am currently looking to buy a list for final expense.

They say the list is comprised of people that are looking for Final Expense Insurance.

They use direct marketing using a "Intender File"

Has anyone heard of this concept?

thanks

Back