FMO/IMO for Trinity Life wanted

PhxSunsFan

Guru
trinity is a great carrier but my comp is at 110% . I'm looking to get more..
I write 1-2 trinity policies 6 days a week so that is 25-50 per month and AS EARNED. message me if you have a spot.. thanks

trinity is a great carrier but my comp is at 110% . I'm looking to get more..
I write 1-2 trinity policies 6 days a week so that is 25-50 per month and AS EARNED. message me if you have a spot.. thanks
Are you on the Trinity trip to Vegas?

I’m sure Scott will agree with this statement. I’d say 80% of all Fe agents on 80% or less contracts . It’s amazing how people jump into a career and don’t spend weeks researching every thing from leads to comp . Much of a contract depends on your ability to negotiate . Just like one Imo might be at 145% and the other at 155% . Nothings set in stone . Never forget 10% extra for a $200 k producer pays 1/2 your dm leads costs a yr .

I’m sure Scott will agree with this statement. I’d say 80% of all Fe agents on 80% or less contracts . It’s amazing how people jump into a career and don’t spend weeks researching every thing from leads to comp . Much of a contract depends on your ability to negotiate . Just like one Imo might be at 145% and the other at 155% . Nothings set in stone . Never forget 10% extra for a $200 k producer pays 1/2 your dm leads costs a yr .
Good point, but go a little easy on the IP. Probably fresh out of college and/or simply lacks the experience you have. Most only see the income potential and don't know what to ask, because they don't know what they don't know. I am pretty sure your response will help many who are fortunate to come across it.

If I wrote 50 policies a month at 110% I wouldn't be on this forum asking about anything. I have never produced that much business in a month.

I’d say 80% of the agents that last past their first year in this biz either start at 100% or better or change IMOs and get there fast once they figure out they got recruited by a pyramid recruiter. Lol. The ones that stick around for the abuse never make it.

98.2% of the guys who pitch their impressive sales on forums will disappear when asked if they will be at the convention.

Back