Foresters Possible Fraud

Sounds like a lot of doom & gloom in this thread. Question: all agents that have had this happen, how often does it happen? 1 in every 100 or 200 policies? I think that's probably the most important question.
I've been in the business for 27 years, and I still don't have to take my shoes off to count my rescissions! But I don't think that's every agent's experience. Most of my rescissions were in the first few years of my career. I hate it when that happens! So, I've learned the hard way some things I can do to avoid them.

Newer agents these days have some real advantages here. If they've got a knowledgeable, integrous and helpful upline, they don't have to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
He can offer the same companies you can. And forget the fancy titles, he has better levels than you and less up lines. If Brad is listed as a regional director of 360, and you're under him...what's that make you?

You have no clue what my levels are so i'm not sure why you would make a statement like that. Once you left to buy into EFES as a business partner , things changed for me too.

Second, my phone has been ringing off the hook with agents telling me that they are having issues writing what they want, under your organization, if they want to be on your lead program.

This tells me that what you are saying may be a slight exaggeration.:swoon:

You have no clue what my levels are so i'm not sure why you would make a statement like that. Once you left to buy into EFES as a business partner , things changed for me too.

Second, my phone has been ringing off the hook with agents telling me that they are having issues writing what they want, under your organization, if they want to be on your lead program.

This tells me that what you are saying may be a slight exaggeration.:swoon:

I just find it funny that you pick on a guy for being a regional manager when he has less up lines than you do!

And I educate my agents on running a business. I don't tell them which companies to write. The ONLY agent that you would hear that from was the guy wanting me to lower his lead cost and pay for the difference out of my pocket. He had a 4% close ratio and all of the business was SLAC. I told him that if I was going to be paying out of pocket and doing favors like that, he would to let me get him training for a week, and write some policies with companies with a decent margin. When you start agents at 110% with that company, there is no room to spend money out of pocket.

That agent refused training because he was a big shot with LH. And guess what I did......I WENT AHEAD AND DISCOUNTED HIS LEAD COST! Then he didn't hold up his end, so he left.

I am more than happy to lose an agent that is closing 4%, refuses training, and is writing an extremely low comp carrier.

And I am glad your phone is ringing off the hook! If they can follow your system and make it off of a $50 premium per lead, good on them!

This reminds of the "The Office" TV show. Dwight kept pressuring Michael (Steve Carell's character) for a promotion, so he made him "assistant to the Sales Manager. So Dwight took to calling himself "Assistant Sales Manager", only to be corrected at every turn that he was merely the "assistant to the Sales Manager". That show was a hoot!:laugh:

It is very comical and entertaining to see the Lads that were together at 360 now turning on each other.

I was only calling Matt out for what he did. Doug threw me a HUGE curve ball when he flat out LIED about what Matt did to him. Me and Doug had numerous conversations about it. But a leopard doesn't change his spots I guess. I am just glad Doug told others the same thing he told me, because they all saw his true colors also when he made that post. NONE of us are perfect, but I never saw Doug as the type to flat out lie just to help his business grow.

Back