Free Steak Dinner to listen to Medicare Presentation

Every year about this time I think about those lizards you guys have that get too cold and fall out of trees.

Good thing I'm not in Florida. My 300 lb. ass could fall and hurt somebody.

That’s definitely only in the Miami area. I live in orlando and have never seen that.

That’s definitely only in the Miami area. I live in orlando and have never seen that.
I'm in NE Ohio currently but did live 10 years in Otown ... Winter park area Aloma / Colonial ..? After that 12 years in Sunrise Fl. 25 mins. out from fort Lauderdale ... saw some freaked out lizards one summer ... moved here like 8 years ago ... we used to chill at The Green Parrot on Aloma (or was it 436 ..?) ... live bands ... pretty cool ... [EXTERNAL LINK] - Green Parrot - Casselberry, FL

I'm in NE Ohio currently but did live 10 years in Otown ... Winter park area Aloma / Colonial ..? After that 12 years in Sunrise Fl. 25 mins. out from fort Lauderdale ... saw some freaked out lizards one summer ... moved here like 8 years ago ... we used to chill at The Green Parrot on Aloma (or was it 436 ..?) ... live bands ... pretty cool ... [EXTERNAL LINK] - Green Parrot - Casselberry, FL

Never heard of it. I did graduate from UCF and recently moved from downtown orlando to the west side. I don’t get out to the east side (Aloma) much. Sounds fun tho!

Edit: yeah that’s 436 Semoran (combo of Seminole and Orange County) in casselberry. I definitely don’t get out that way.

Never heard of it. I did graduate from UCF and recently moved from downtown orlando to the west side. I don’t get out to the east side (Aloma) much. Sounds fun tho!

Edit: yeah that’s 436 Semoran (combo of Seminole and Orange County) in casselberry. I definitely don’t get out that way.
Just wondering ... do you keep in touch with post cards, emails ..? We send out a p card every 6 mos. after they attend for like 5 years ... in case they don't retire till age 70 ... we've had people work with us 5 years after attending ... we do a mid year July 4th and a Happy Holidays at years end ...

Feels like it ... 10 degrees right now ... gotta wear insulated bibs to go outside to light me grill ... oh yeah, outside of a snow storm that's a fo sho ... Lorain Ohio
It's pretty cold here in Virginia just across the river from Yorktown. Moved here over 20 years ago from Bay Village. Winters are way shorter here. Overall the area along the lake up there is very nice--couldn't hack winter into early May.

Just wondering ... do you keep in touch with post cards, emails ..? We send out a p card every 6 mos. after they attend for like 5 years ... in case they don't retire till age 70 ... we've had people work with us 5 years after attending ... we do a mid year July 4th and a Happy Holidays at years end ...

I haven’t sent them out. I recommend them scheduling a phone call with me if they want to delay Medicare. Then they get added to my quarterly email newsletter.

I haven’t sent them out. I recommend them scheduling a phone call with me if they want to delay Medicare. Then they get added to my quarterly email newsletter.
O.K., "delay Medicare ..?" Unless they want to continue an HSA there is no harm in their having part A in effect as of their 65th b day ... is that what you mean by delay ..?
Or did I miss your point on that ..?

O.K., "delay Medicare ..?" Unless they want to continue an HSA there is no harm in their having part A in effect as of their 65th b day ... is that what you mean by delay ..?
Or did I miss your point on that ..?

Yes, my point is, they aren’t taking Medicare but I still recommend that they schedule a phone apt with me. I get all of their info and stay in touch with newsletters.

Yes, my point is, they aren’t taking Medicare but I still recommend that they schedule a phone apt with me. I get all of their info and stay in touch with newsletters.
Cool. Email newsletters. Ya know we have maybe 10% with no email ... believe it or not.

Back