Goodbye 1 Star And...

You're "like" an elderly frail old guy or you "are" an elderly frail old guy? :-)

HA, depends on the day.

Yesterday outside the the Ihop some dreadlock guy starts washing my windows. I ask him to stop (like a nice old man), the MFr continues and starts to demand money. I decline (FUMFr) and start to back out of my parking space. He goes around to my wife's side. Frail old man switched mode and became maglight old man.

Today, I was more the get off my lawn you skateboard punks, old man guy. :1biggrin:

HA, depends on the day. Yesterday outside the the Ihop some dreadlock guy starts washing my windows. I ask him to stop (like a nice old man), the MFr continues and starts to demand money. I decline (FUMFr) and start to back out of my parking space. He goes around to my wife's side. Frail old man switched mode and became maglight old man. Today, I was more the get off my lawn you skateboard punks, old man guy. :1biggrin:

Sounds like the criminals are getting nicer. At least he washed your windows before he told you to give him your money.

It is not just the clean sheeting. The agent that does that is usually dishonest in other ways. ex. Representing term to be WL, etc. People eventually catch on.... Especially if another agent comes in behind them and points out what has happened.

Here in PA there is a notoriously shady husband and wife team. Real aggressive too. They sell MA plans but present them as traditional med supps.:eek:

Now let's see the 5* supporters come out in force saying that a downward revision to "negative" is a positive for the company.

Doesn't really mean all that much.. They left the A- rating intact.. I found this intersting: A.M. Best notes that management has partially addressed operating losses through tempered sales growth within its final expense product.. That is what everybody thought was the reason for their very active business prevention dept that drew JD's ire.

Back