Goodbye 1 Star And...

well she did tell me the writing agent from 4 months ago is no longer there-----------if cleansheeting is encourages that wouldn't be the cause of him no longer being there. they would have given him a medal and cleansheeting encouraged gave him more opportunity to sell without getting policies replaced

That is not what I meant.. They don't make it to the finish line because their clients catch on to them.. Just as this lady did when you pointed out to her what had been done. . They end up with tons of charge backs.

That is not what I meant.. They don't make it to the finish line because their clients catch on to them.. Just as this lady did when you pointed out to her what had been done. . They end up with tons of charge backs.

What am I missing-----------most folks never realize they were cleansheeted contrary to the answers actually given writing agent. Even if they knew they aren't apt to lapse out a policy that was issued better than they honestly deserved.

Something just came to mind, there must not be a PHI with Bankers if this can happen without the clients knowledge cause they would be answering the health question Yes.

What am I missing-----------most folks never realize they were cleansheeted contrary to the answers actually given writing agent. Even if they knew they aren't apt to lapse out a policy that was issued better than they honestly deserved.

Something just came to mind, there must not be a PHI with Bankers if this can happen without the clients knowledge cause they would be answering the health question Yes.

It is not just the clean sheeting. The agent that does that is usually dishonest in other ways. ex. Representing term to be WL, etc. People eventually catch on.... Especially if another agent comes in behind them and points out what has happened.

Yeah, I don't know what that means. You realize you're in the FE forum, right?

It meant that I agreed with you.

And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place?

----------

And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place? I wrote about $300 of FE this week so I qualify.

----------

And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place? I wrote about $300 of FE this week so I qualify.

It meant that I agreed with you. And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place? ---------- It meant that I agreed with you. And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place? I wrote about $300 of FE this week so I qualify. ---------- It meant that I agreed with you. And yeah, I know I am in the FE forum, am I in the wrong place? I wrote about $300 of FE this week so I qualify.

I was referring to me being a lesser intelligent FE agent. Thus not understanding what you was trying to say. It was a joke.

I was referring to me being a lesser intelligent FE agent. Thus not understanding what you was trying to say. It was a joke.

Ah, I think you are confusing my post with someone else. I do not think you will find that I have ever posted that.

I have not read enough of your post to ever make a judgement on you. I would be an ass saying you were an FE agent or not. Edit: Who am I to say you are or not an FE agent?

----------

Originally Posted by smokin goose View Post
So who gets to decide which companies it is ok to bash?

That!

That!

NAFEA

I was agreeing with you. What ass thinks he or she can dictate who is a good company or a bad company for the rest of us. We agree.

Back