Great Western

Imagine you're quoting Kemper, and the guy says, one second let me check the rates I got in the mail, and he takes out moo packet, that would be embarrassing. I get that sometimes when selling gerber, I say yea they are a bit cheaper, but with me you get agent...... Nobody ever did bite on that one yet.

Imagine you're quoting Kemper, and the guy says, one second let me check the rates I got in the mail, and he takes out moo packet, that would be embarrassing. I get that sometimes when selling gerber, I say yea they are a bit cheaper, but with me you get agent...... Nobody ever did bite on that one yet.

I recently wrote a two year ROP plan...The next day they happened to get a mailer from MoO.. They called and withdrew the application with me. Managed to get it done before the first draft was made so at least there was no charge back.

I got a guy with bad kidney disease level with a company and he got a mailer from Moo. Moo was 50% less and he could care less it was graded.Told me to go to hell.The second most graded I see out there is not Colonial Penn but Met.

I got a guy with bad kidney disease level with a company and he got a mailer from Moo. Moo was 50% less and he could care less it was graded.Told me to go to hell.The second most graded I see out there is not Colonial Penn but Met.

I think you're confusing Graded with Modified.:)

Might be best to adopt JD's MO... If they need a GI, give them MoO's number and move on.

Problem is most of these folks won't call MoO. A higher priced product that pays is better than nothing at all.

Oh… I'm sounding like an LH agent. :D

Problem is most of these folks won't call MoO. A higher priced product that pays is better than nothing at all.

Oh… I'm sounding like an LH agent. :D

That's true that most don't call MoO if I just give them the number. Yesterday I helped a lady get on the phone with them and enroll. Did that a couple weeks ago for another lady.

In my experience if you simply give them the number they won't call. I can only remember 2 that actually called and signed up on their own.

That's true that most don't call MoO if I just give them the number. Yesterday I helped a lady get on the phone with them and enroll. Did that a couple weeks ago for another lady. In my experience if you simply give them the number they won't call. I can only remember 2 that actually called and signed up on their own.

I signed one up yesterday with MOO GI. I filled out the app and collected the first premium and I'm mailing it in for them. They were just about to both sign up through them. Didn't know it was 1st year graded. She was healthy. He was very not.

He was a business owner back in the 1970's. Owned whole-life insurance. Then an AL Williams agent got a hold of them. Me by one they canceled their whole-life policies and were sold on AL Williams. Later they were resold on Primerica. Paid tens of thousands of dollars in to premiums through the years.

Now he's age 80. Investments didn't do well. Health is horrible. Can't afford the Primerica rate increases. Let it lapse and has no insurance. So now he has $3,000 Gerber at $50 per month. IF he makes it two years.

I wish I had recorded the entire appointment to post a link every time a new Primerica Termite comes on here.

If he had been sold some quality convertible term... Or had kept his whole-life...

Coulda, shudda, wouldda...

Really not sure why you would pass business to Omaha. Sell them Gerber, if they don't stick it doesn't charge back and if they do you make money!

Someone who is willing to pay less for a graded product is an outright *** and you're lucky not to retain them.

Back