Great Western

Really not sure why you would pass business to Omaha. Sell them Gerber, if they don't stick it doesn't charge back and if they do you make money!

Someone who is willing to pay less for a graded product is an outright *** and you're lucky not to retain them.

MoO is way cheaper than Gerber. Why is the person that wants a better price an "outright ***"?

Paying less for Graded vs day 1 coverage is what I waa saying.

I wish people would stop calling Modified ,,,Graded!!!

There's Level, Graded, Modified and GI. Modified and GI are both ROP...Graded is NOT.

Graded has some 1st day coverage, for instance Aetna has 40%/75%/100%. On a $10K face amount there would be $4,000 1st day coverage.

I wish people would stop calling Modified ,,,Graded!!!

There's Level, Graded, Modified and GI. Modified and GI are both ROP...Graded is NOT.

Graded has some 1st day coverage, for instance Aetna has 40%/75%/100%. On a $10K face amount there would be $4,000 1st day coverage.

True, but it's not just agents that do that. Many companies call their ROP plans "graded". SNL does, Grange does. Back when Presidential was offering GI they called it "graded" when it was a 2 year ROP.

There should be an industry standard just as there should be an industry standard on how they report income on the 1099's. But there is not.

True, but it's not just agents that do that. Many companies call their ROP plans "graded". SNL does, Grange does. Back when Presidential was offering GI they called it "graded" when it was a 2 year ROP.

There should be an industry standard just as there should be an industry standard on how they report income on the 1099's. But there is not.

I know, and I refuse to refer to SNL's Modified as Graded.

I actually left one out. Modified Graded like KSKJ has....ROP + 10% 1st year/40-65% the 2nd year/100% the 3rd year.

I've seen MOFO's GI referred to as Graded several times in this thread(even Newby did it...lol), but on their website they call it Modified.

I know, and I refuse to refer to SNL's Modified as Graded.

I actually left one out. Modified Graded like KSKJ has....ROP + 10% 1st year/40-65% the 2nd year/100% the 3rd year.

I've seen MOFO's GI referred to as Graded several times in this thread(even Newby did it...lol), but on their website they call it Modified.

I was thinking about KSKJ as well.

Another was NCSF. Kinda. You did not have to answer questions to get Graded. Great little plan. Beat the hell out of Gerber and moo, IMohsoHO. ☺

I was thinking about KSKJ as well.

Another was NCSF. Kinda. You did not have to answer questions to get Graded. Great little plan. Beat the hell out of Gerber and moo, IMohsoHO. ☺

Was their Graded, Graded, or was it Modified? :laugh: No health questions on a Graded plan would be great.

Was their Graded, Graded, or was it Modified? :laugh: No health questions on a Graded plan would be great.

It used to exist. Not anymore though that I'm aware of.

----------

Really not sure why you would pass business to Omaha. Sell them Gerber, if they don't stick it doesn't charge back and if they do you make money! Someone who is willing to pay less for a graded product is an outright *** and you're lucky not to retain them.

I agree with you on most cases. Sell Gerber all day long over referring to MOO. But in this case the MOO was on the table when I got there. And Gerber was more than $12 per month more. And I sold the wife a Settlers Gold and intercepted her buying MOO. Win-win.

Back