Has Direct Mail Slowed Down???

The lie is that you aren't spamming. That's all you do is spam. When the content is for the sole purpose of selling something, click on something or recruiting it's spam.

That is what spam means.

You provide no content, no value, no information that's not geared to recruiting for SL.

Take these leads you are pimping now. A person has to be contracted with SL to buy them. That same agent has to place business with SL to keep getting those leads.

Thus, it's spam to pimp them as a viable lead source.

Again, the lie is your denying exactly what you do.

LOL....you are a piece of work...lol. Everything in Post #61 is true and correct! Which part of post #61 is a lie? Here's your chance to point it out. But you can't. Go pick an argument with someone else.

As I mentioned up above, these fixed price DM leads are for SL agents placing their business with SL. They don't make this available for independent agents. Remember, Sr Life is an insurance carrier, not a lead vendor. All leads are fresh and exclusive to one agent only. They don't mail to PO Boxes either. They mail to ages 50-80, incomes up to $59k.

SL agents that wish to do their own DM with their own filters can do that for $375 per 1000. You can pick any filters you like.

Independent agents should ask their upline or their carrier to do the same thing for them. If I was an independent agent I would be saying to the carriers or my upline "If Sr Life does this for their agents why don't you do it"?

I'm sure they would if they raised their rates to SL level.

And weren't you the one on here saying early this year when SL raised their rates because of these new accounting standards that everyone would be too? SL was just just ahead of the curve!!:1wink:

Well, KSKJ has announced no change in rates. Trans took about a 5% rate reduction and now Trinity/FBL has announced no change in rates.

The question should be, why is SL not doing this for their agents?

And weren't you the one on here saying early this year when SL raised their rates because of these new accounting standards that everyone would be too? SL was just just ahead of the curve!!:1wink:

Well, KSKJ has announced no change in rates. Trans took about a 5% rate reduction and now Trinity/FBL has announced no change in rates.

Ask your upline as I don't know.

If I couldn't sell, then I would be like you. I would have to resort to replacing business for my production.

Remember several years ago when you were always starting arguments with me saying tele-sales wouldn't work, persistency will be horrible, they'll all get replaced, carriers and agents will fail with FE tele-sales, etc.? You didn't just say it once or twice, you went over a year saying that. How can you, me, or anyone be qualified to talk about anything if we don't have any personal experience our self with it? Now lots of carriers are embracing the idea of tele-sales, covid just sped the process up.

So tell us JD, how do feel about FE tele-sales now? You always criticized it simply because you didn't have the skills to make it work? It's hard to replace over the phone and that's why you couldn't do it. FE tele-sales requires some sales skills, not just how to cash a policy in.

Last edited:
Ask your upline as I don't know.

I'm asking you. You pimp SL 24/7 then when asked a question about SL you run and hide.

You want everyone to ask why companies aren't doing what SL does so I'm asking the SL pimp why SL doesn't help their agents by having competitive rates?

Why won't you answer a direct question?

If I couldn't sell, then I would be like you. I would have to resort to replacing business for my production.

You can't sell period. And you can't replace because you don't write a competitive product.

Now go cry that you wee attacked after you made the first attack. That's your MO. That's why you were voted 'asshole of the year" here several years ago.

LOL....you are a piece of work...lol. Everything in Post #61 is true and correct! Which part of post #61 is a lie? Here's your chance to point it out. But you can't. Go pick an argument with someone else.

Again, for your comprehensive challenged self, the "lie" is that you claimed you weren't trying to spam. All you do is spam

I am wondering why the return has dropped so drastically. I had SNL do a 1000 mail drop and I only received 5 returns.

My experience with those five was something I had never experienced before.

One did not fill in any info and wrote, "I already have it taken care of". Don't know why he felt compelled to tell us that. I did call and couldn't get in the house.

One I never could contact.

Three I wrote and all three were declined.

One was declined by Mountain Life because she had applied with 8 different companies in the last year or so. Just as well it was declined as it apparently would be a first year lapse waiting to happen. (P.S. I was replacing an Aetna she had just bought :rolleyes:)

Two did not disclose medical issues, one taking aricept and the other was taking a heart medication. The one with the heart problem was offered ROP by SNL but he refused to accept it.

Cost $400, commission $0... Probably not the best ROI... :no::)
That sucks!!! Next.................:yes:

Back