Has Direct Mail Slowed Down???

I'm asking you. You pimp SL 24/7 then when asked a question about SL you run and hide.

You want everyone to ask why companies aren't doing what SL does so I'm asking the SL pimp why SL doesn't help their agents by having competitive rates?

Why won't you answer a direct question?

I'm not hiding, I told you to ask your upline as I don't know. How can you not understand plain English?

As far as rates I'm not an employee of SL. You asked such a stupid question.

I'm asking you. You pimp SL 24/7 then when asked a question about SL you run and hide.

You want everyone to ask why companies aren't doing what SL does so I'm asking the SL pimp why SL doesn't help their agents by having competitive rates?

I did answer it. I said I don't know. I believe you're either having a bad day or just want to argue.

You can't sell period. And you can't replace because you don't write a competitive product.

Now go cry that you wee attacked after you made the first attack. That's your MO. That's why you were voted 'asshole of the year" here several years ago.

I'm not crying and I'm not leaving. You sound like a child. And I can out sell you any day, any week, any month of the year.

Now now JD, you're the one who is avoiding the question. You hid from my question to you....how do you feel about tele-sales now"? You refused to answer so I have to say you are the one who is hiding...lol.

You also refused to answer post #71...lol. JD that's another example of you not answering a direct question. JD, come out, come out....wherever you are. You are hiding and I'm seeking...lol.

I've answered all your questions....including saying I don't know the answer to one of your questions.

Go share your childish arguing with someone else.

Last edited:
I am wondering why the return has dropped so drastically. I had SNL do a 1000 mail drop and I only received 5 returns.

My experience with those five was something I had never experienced before.

One did not fill in any info and wrote, "I already have it taken care of". Don't know why he felt compelled to tell us that. I did call and couldn't get in the house.

One I never could contact.

Three I wrote and all three were declined.

One was declined by Mountain Life because she had applied with 8 different companies in the last year or so. Just as well it was declined as it apparently would be a first year lapse waiting to happen. (P.S. I was replacing an Aetna she had just bought :rolleyes:)

Two did not disclose medical issues, one taking aricept and the other was taking a heart medication. The one with the heart problem was offered ROP by SNL but he refused to accept it.

Cost $400, commission $0... Probably not the best ROI... :no::)

Hey Rouse, the Post Office is able to supply a "proof of mailing" form PS Form 3817 as proof that all 1000 pieces were mailed. You should ask NSL if they requested that at the time of mailing as that's when you have to request that form, not after the mailing.

Back