Health Questions

What about if the ALS person uses oxygen,is wheelchair bound,has been in the hospital the last 6-12 months? Just because the app doesn't ask ALS directly there's so many consequences of ALS that could knock someone out of coverage.Im not with settlers so I have no idea what there app asks.

What about if the ALS person uses oxygen,is wheelchair bound,has been in the hospital the last 6-12 months? Just because the app doesn't ask ALS directly there's so many consequences of ALS that could knock someone out of coverage.Im not with settlers so I have no idea what there app asks.

Well, now your being silly.
If someone asked, "does high blood pressure get first day coverage?", your wouldn't respond with, " well, it depends. HBP leads to a higher risk of heart attack, CHF and stroke. Does the client have any of those?"

It's almost like newer agents are looking for reasons NOT to write apps. I ask the questions..they answer..that's it. If the companies want more info, they can change the app.

I've certainly noticed the same thing from time to time. Part of the beauty of this industry is in the simplicity. Don't go complicating it.

Her ALS was definitely a Gerber GI case. She was bed ridden and couldn't talk/move.

Sad. Very sad.

Back