I Already Have Insurance Objection.

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
When cold calling for Final Expense leads and the objection is "I already have this type of insurance" or "I already have my burial taken care of" or "I already have burial insurance".

What is your best one liner?

Thanks Thad

When cold calling for Final Expense leads and the objection is "I already have this type of insurance" or "I already have my burial taken care of" or "I already have burial insurance".

Thanks Thad

Ok.....sorry to bother you.:laugh:

But, do you have enough?

Ok I will go with the old Don Runge.

Do you have the old type or the new type?

That's great good for, you may not be aware but rates have actually gone down in the last year or or so....

Anyone anyone?

Ok I will go with the old Don Runge.

Do you have the old type or the new type?

That's great good for, you may not be aware but rates have actually gone down in the last year or or so....

Anyone anyone?

They answer(lie) why mr. Agent I have the new type. Then ask them, why did you buy the new type, they are really expensive.

Ask them if it's term or whole. You could also ask them if it's a work provided plan, which for a lot of people means that the coverage might not be available after they retire.

Might at least keep the conversation going, and if they don't know the difference between term and whole, (A lot of people actually don't.) then now you absolutely must meet with them so you can conduct an Insurance review.

I don't know, it's worth a shot, and if it's term, you can gently nudge your opening which is providing 'permanent' life insurance.

Thanks Thad

"That's fine, Mr. Prospect and the reason people meet with me anyway is because prices for coverage have dropped in recent years, and I've been able to save some people $200-$400 a year. All I need is 10 minutes to SHOW you what we have -- what you do with it is TOTALLY up to you -- how's tomorrow at 10AM sound?"

Do any of you bright minds have something for, "I thought about it and I don't think I want it anymore."

OP: "I'm glad to hear it. If I may ask, how much do you have?"

KGH: "Oh? Why is that?" (You really don't have enough information yet to help solve the problem or to sell them on keeping what they've got.)

Back