I Already Have Insurance Objection.

Do any of you bright minds have something for, "I thought about it and I don't think I want it anymore."

"If you don't have life insurance then your family with have to collect the money doing car washes (to bury your sorry ass). Is that what you want?"

The part in parenthesizes is optional.

As far as the "new" vs "old"... "The new one enhances your personally wealth building... while the old ones just cost you more money. If you have some time, I'd like to show you how it works, and you can judge it for yourself."

When cold calling for Final Expense leads and the objection is "I already have this type of insurance" or "I already have my burial taken care of" or "I already have burial insurance".

What is your best one liner?

Thanks Thad

"I UNDERSTAND, most people do. Most of my current clients also had their coverage in place with another insurer until I was able to show them how to get MORE coverage for the same amount of money, OR, I was able to offer them the same coverage for less money"

I will be in you area on (day of week), could I borrow a few minutes of your time to speak with you further?

People love to let you "borrow" a few minutes but may not "give" it to you and they like to "share" information instead of "telling" it to you. JMO

Last edited:
Is that through a Funeral Plan or a Life Insurance policy? (I run into a lot of 10 pay Forethought funeral plans in my area!)

Are you still paying on it? (It's hard to beat PAID UP!)

How long have you had it?

If you don't mind my asking, How much are you paying?

For what face value?

And what company is it with?

Any changes in your health since you first took out this policy?

If you could get the same, if not better coverage, for less than what your paying now..., would that be something you'd want to know more about?

Last edited:
If you don't mind my asking, How much are you paying?
"If you don't mind my asking", is a weak, unconfident statement that sounds like you don't expect to get an answer. Leave it out. If they mind, they'll tell you.

90% of any question is the manner in which you ask it. Asking questions confidently - like you expect to get an answer - is key.

Last edited:
"If you don't mind my asking", is a weak, unconfident statement that sounds like don't expect to get an answer. Leave it out. If they mind, they'll tell you.

90% of any question is the manner in which you ask it. Asking questions confidently - like you expect to get an answer - is key.

Moon would you give an example?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Back