I Propose All Agts Doing Over $10k Al a Month Band Together and Form Huge Imo.

I have a great idea . All producers on this board doing $10-$50k a month of verified production band together to form a super imo with huge clout
and negotiating power. The last 4 weeks I've done near $50k with multiple imo's. If we can get 50 guys on or off this board doing $10k or more we can also negotiate with mail houses for fixed cost leads and per 1000 mailouts deals. We can have weekly educational sessions. Just like an imo gets with other imo's to get the 140% plus contracts we can do the same thing. Let's cut the middle imo out and make the extra 10-15%. The imo needs the 20% plus overrides to take care of bad debt roll ups but top producers with track records are pretty safe from that. Nothing against my imo's and I have some 130% contracts but I want the 140% and I need no one . What do you think?

Interesting enough, this is one of the topics that "some of us" went over on our Mississippi group trip. Luvin the idea but I don't think my up line appreciates it...lol

We're going to South Carolina in Dec to hang out, write some business, and go over some topics like the one above. I try to keep the trip invitations to those of us under the 360 Financial Group umbrella only because I am eventually getting into marketing myself and I don't want to "give the milk away for free"!

Back