IFG PROS AND CONS

From what I’ve witnessed they’ve bought a lot of talking heads off of social media. They fall under the one life banner and have yet to reproduce any wildly successful agents. Their current stick is selling all kinds of insurance not just mastering a niche market.

what’s wrong with where you’re at and maybe we can give you some real suggestions.

Looking to change imo any pro or cons with ifg?

just like any IMO you want to
1. compare commission levels.
2. Make SURE they will commit to releasing you upon request
3. Not want you recruiting down lines for your 1st few years and will never require that to advance.
4. Give you open access to all the other agents within the agency. Encourage the agents to communicate openly with each other.
5. Give you a set regional lead area that YOU work and can expect new leads weekly without having to buy old re-sold leads or leads where you have to travel and stay in hotels at night.
6. Have ongoing training by very experienced high producing agent/agents. Not a “week in the field” with Merv the nearby agent who sells some stuff.
7. Have the most competitive companies available to sell.

If all these things pan out with them or any other agency you will be fine. But DO your research. Measure twice, cut once.

All of this is great advice. I know some guys at IFG and they seem like decent guys. They seem to market mostly through social media. From the little I know, they have thrown some money around to buy up some of the more prominent ‘talking heads’ as Chris mentioned.

If you end up going with them, make sure you are getting lots of hands on training. Many of the IMO’s on here can help you with that if you’re willing to put in the work. I’ve personally trained agents in 4 states the last month, not to toot my own horn, I just do my best to put my money where my mouth is. If I say I’m giving hands on training, I dang well better back it up.

Point being, hold them accountable to their commitment to you. If they are doing what they say they will do, great! Best of luck! If you have any questions or need a ride along, please feel free to reach out to one of us. Some good, even great dudes on here that are willing to help!

Ive spoken to a number of IFG agents, all of whom have nothing but praises for the company.

Organizations running their specific model (high contracts and selling leads) don’t write as much production as them unless they are doing something right.

I see that Matthew Murray's with them . Honestly Final Expense has gotten to be one giant MLM. Any agent who's done pretty well turns to recruiting. Look at this board for an example. It's incredible how many new Final expense Imo's have popped up the last 2 yrs. ThIs is good for FE agents as they can shop among literally 100's of Imo's for the best contracts and perks.

I see that Matthew Murray's with them . Honestly Final Expense has gotten to be one giant MLM. Any agent who's done pretty well turns to recruiting. Look at this board for an example. It's incredible how many new Final expense Imo's have popped up the last 2 yrs. ThIs is good for FE agents as they can shop among literally 100's of Imo's for the best contracts and perks.

Most marketers on this board are not an IMO.

They are a couple steps above street and can recruit.

Yes i know. I have above street contracts and i was amazed to see 3-4 people above me in several company hierarchy's . Many Imo's are willing to take 5-10% on large downlines to insulate against risk of uncharges of debt.The starting agents at LH probably have 10 or more guys above them.

Is it worth discussing that isn’t all just the number? Once you’re in the ballpark of street level contracts what’s the overall package you were being offered and how does that complement your growth in the business. outside of the few people that are successful Lonewolf agents I think there’s a lot to be said and isn’t about the overall package you have or don’t have.

Back