Illinois Mutual Simplified Issue

I’m not surprised at all that agents forget to use replacement forms. Seems like a very small percentage of agents,probably the ones that stay in it 5+ years use the forms.

Trans is pretty good about notifying me of a cancellation/replacement others I have to sift through company websites which I check almost every day.

Many that I contact have changed their number. Sometimes I am able to get the new number from CS.

Seems like companies would have a conservation dept ? Many make it difficult by having long hold times that I have lost patience with.

For me,sometimes it’s easier to buy more leads and look for better quality business.

Have you ever had the insured make an appointment with the agent that replaced,lied on you,KSKJ and then showed up to call the other agent out ?

No

Moo is like Kskj I hear . I refuse to write them as they solicit your clients .If anyone even calls in asking about cash value or changing to quarterly they notify you

In the policy packet they can opt out. I used to advise them to sign the opt out and mail it back when I first got appointed with them.

To my knowledge I have not had any internal replacements with them.

I was concerned about their GI replacing their graded. They have reduced the graded rates pretty close to their in house GI.

Back