Illinois Mutual Simplified Issue

Wrong.
I knew about something in their past,just don’t know the actual facts.
I’m also not one to be to concerned about someone’s past.
You should see some of the honey’s I used to bring home during my drinking days:biggrin:

If I wanted to write AmAm I wouldn't care it about it either. That has nothing to do with why I don't write them. But you were asking about name recognition and ratings. If those things concerned me then certainly AmAm's military history would concern me.

Looks like FEX is pimping them. Easy company to work with especially for guys who like E-Apps,guys who write and run.

Looks like FEX is pimping them. Easy company to work with especially for guys who like E-Apps,guys who write and run.

FEX doesn’t pimp them. Plenty of companies have eApps. And aren’t over priced like AmAm.

FEX has them because many agents coming to FEX ask for them because they have been writing them at their current IMO.

Doesn’t take them long to find out there’s a whole world out there that doesn’t include AmAm.

FEX doesn’t pimp them. Plenty of companies have eApps. And aren’t over priced like AmAm.

FEX has them because many agents coming to FEX ask for them because they have been writing them at their current IMO.

Doesn’t take them long to find out there’s a whole world out there that doesn’t include AmAm.

Jd I just got with Aflac . Rates middle of road but that ducks powerful and sells . A mirror of accendo . They take cardiomyopathy level standard , copd etc . My integrity mapd fmo gave me a 130% contact with zero production requirement . I’ll sell the duck silly

Jd I just got with Aflac . Rates middle of road but that ducks powerful and sells . A mirror of accendo . They take cardiomyopathy level standard , copd etc . My integrity mapd fmo gave me a 130% contact with zero production requirement . I’ll sell the duck silly

I've never found that the company name means anything. Well, I shouldn't say never, when I was a new agent I thought it meant something so I'm sure I projected that.

Just as I used to believe AM Best ratings were important until I got educated on the business.

It's far easier to sell against these advertised names than for them. To my people anyway.

I've had aflac for a bit now. It's exactly aetna. The eapp is exactly the same. The underwriting mirrors accendo.

I've only written 7 or 8 of them. All but a couple were referred. The ones not referred were the only instant decisions. Those were declines. All the referred ended up as declines.

But that's not a good example. They all had serious issues or they would have been placed with KSKJ.

Except for 2 of them. 2 of them already have $25K with KSKJ. One select, one standard. Both declines with the duck.

I can't see myself using them very much. I don't even know what my commission is with them. And I won't know until one actually gets issued.

Aetna/Aflac do not take cardiomyopathy preferred or standard. Cardio is modified.

I've never found that the company name means anything. Well, I shouldn't say never, when I was a new agent I thought it meant something so I'm sure I projected that.

Just as I used to believe AM Best ratings were important until I got educated on the business.

It's far easier to sell against these advertised names than for them. To my people anyway.

I've had aflac for a bit now. It's exactly aetna. The eapp is exactly the same. The underwriting mirrors accendo.

I've only written 7 or 8 of them. All but a couple were referred. The ones not referred were the only instant decisions. Those were declines. All the referred ended up as declines.

But that's not a good example. They all had serious issues or they would have been placed with KSKJ.

Except for 2 of them. 2 of them already have $25K with KSKJ. One select, one standard. Both declines with the duck.

I can't see myself using them very much. I don't even know what my commission is with them. And I won't know until one actually gets issued.

It’s funny you say that . My friend with Kskj says same thing . He said I’m not a good person to talk to about their underwriting. I put all my garbage with them that would be declined most places

It’s funny you say that . My friend with Kskj says same thing . He said I’m not a good person to talk to about their underwriting. I put all my garbage with them that would be declined most places

He says he places garbage with KSKJ?

Or did I misunderstand?

I certainly don’t place garbage with KSKJ knowingly.

If I’m skeptical of a person but will still write them I’m sending them elsewhere. I have a couple garbage can companies I use for junk.

Maybe I should look at AmAm?:D

He says he places garbage with KSKJ?

Or did I misunderstand?

I certainly don’t place garbage with KSKJ knowingly.

If I’m skeptical of a person but will still write them I’m sending them elsewhere. I have a couple garbage can companies I use for junk.

Maybe I should look at AmAm?:D

No he places all his garbage ( declined almost everywhere)with accendo/Aflac so he really can’t fairly comment on how good their underwriting is

Aetna/Aflac do not take cardiomyopathy preferred or standard. Cardio is modified.

Where both right .

Question 2A : The last yr Been diagnosed ,received or been advised to receive treatment for Cardiomyopathy

It’s modified

section C
Same question as above but 2 yrs

It’s standard

Most agents will assume if you’ve had cardiomyopathy between 1-2 yrs it’s standard

And they’ll get it issued . But the claim will be denied in first 2 yrs as they’ve probably had treatment in the past yr also .

Back