Information on Trinity

Fechick

Expert
I would like to get some information on Trinity/Family Benefit. Does someone have a underwriting cheat sheet for them? What kind of commissions do they pay? Issues with underwriting/ getting policies issued?

I would like to get some information on Trinity/Family Benefit. Does someone have a underwriting cheat sheet for them? What kind of commissions do they pay? Issues with underwriting/ getting policies issued?

Commissions for most FE companies are always going to be right here. Final Expense Commission Levels

They are well rounded. 2-year lookback on heart events and cancer. Accepts insulin diabetes and takes debit express payers. If you call the 800 number on our website Mark will send you a sample app or answer more questions. And he can of course contract you if you want. Final Expense Commission Levels

Great product, lower comp then most and recently added a full phone app. They take a lot, neuropathy, de, etc but don’t just want your niche business.

They monitor what percent of diabetics, card payers, etc you send them. That’s how they have such a strong product. They monitor the margins and pay less then most.

They monitor what percent of diabetics, card payers, etc you send them. That’s how they have such a strong product. They monitor the margins and pay less then most.
With the lead credit they are paying 115%. From the looks of the link Newby posted that seems pretty much in line with most. Why do you say they pay less than most?

I agree the lead credit MAY equal 5% but I have a hard time quantifying that. Say you get $500/m, one xtra lead drop and write 4000k from that. I guess ‍♂️

Meaning they want to be one of my, if not the, main carrier?

Trinity will monitor your % of apps that are debit express payers and also % of apps that are diabetics. If you are sticking more than your fair share of those on them but placing your healthier and better paying apps elsewhere they will stop you from doing that.

But most agents that write them like them for their #1 or #2 company and don't have any issue with them on that. Our agents really like the product and most do hit the lead credit that write them heavily so effectively at 115% commission level. Not as good as 125% which we have with several other carriers but 115% is not minimum wage either.

Alvin from Trinity/Family Benefit called me at the end of June and said we (FexContracting) are solidly in the top spot as their #1 producing IMO for the first half of 2019. Let's see how the year plays out. Brad always edges me out into the #2 by a small margin. I need bragging rights at the convention this year.

Back